Chapter 41 The Ball

Hana- The Ball

I stare into my reflection cast from the window, not recognizing the Me in the mirror. I hadn't paid attention to what was put on me earlier in the day. I wasn't a glamour girl, but I wanted to know what I looked like now that everything was put together, and Wow! Makeup wasn't piled on my face, more like it was enhancing my natural features, but there was a light golden glow added to my cheeks, along with small pieces of golden glitter. My dress was gold, the same color gold as Diavolo's eyes and fell to the floor in satin and sheer fabrics. My hair was a mass of curls and braids that had taken hours to do. Small pieces of silver and gold ribbon are intertwined into the braids along with small flowers that were placed in various places in my hair. I felt like a fairy princess. The dress I had on was completely open in the back in a V. I was told it was left open so that I could display my wings if I wanted to, though I wasn't sure why I would need to. This dress made me feel elegant and sexy, but I couldn't wait until I could take it off later. The front also had a V that dipped low between my breasts, my markings on display, I'm sure that they left the front open on purpose to show that I was bonded, not that anyone could think I wasn't. Not with the group of men that constantly surrounded me.

All of my mates are dressed for the occasion, a few of them I'm completely shocked that they actually put on a tux. They all had their characteristics that made them demons on display and Simeon had his wings out.

"I'm the only normal one here." Solomon says good naturedly. He looks great in his tux, he had went for the more traditional look that was popular in the human world from magazines I had seen. I had never actually had cause to dress up before, but I liked seeing them in formal wear, even if I didn't like wearing it myself.

"You're the only normal one until they hear what your name is." Satan says, his hair is swept back from his face and I am loving the look. It shows of the clean edges of his face, and his green eyes are bright as he looks me over.

"I feel like a damn monkey." Mammon is bitching, he was in his suit jacket minus the shirt. My eyes are glued to his tanned torso, my mark on his chest was on display. He grins when he notices where my eyes are glued to.

"Like what you see?"  He comes over and places a kiss on my lips. I'm glad that they had forgone on the lipstick because there was no way it would survive the night. 

"Of course."

"You look edible Hana." Asmo says, his outfit shows his usual flair for clothing. He looked pretty yummy himself in his black and pink tux, his hair curling back from his face. 

"Yes, she looks absolutely radiant." Simeon says, his outfit is more of the Celestial version of Ball clothing, as always his biteable hips are on display, I bite my lip as I try to keep my thoughts from wandering to the last time Simeon and I had some alone time together. 

"Are you ready?" Satan asks me. Nope, not really.

"About as ready as I'm going to get. Where's Diavolo?"

"He'll be here in a moment." Lucifer walks in and walks over to me.

"You look absolutely beautiful Hana." He leans down and gives me a kiss. His tux is red and black, setting off the color in his eyes.

"She always looks beautiful." Beel says, he comes over and gives me a quick hug followed by Belphie. They both have on similar tuxes but in different colors. Beel's has some orange accents while Belphie's has blue. Belphie places a kiss on my lips when Beel backs away. Levi comes over, he looks amazing dressed up. I think this actually the first time I had seen him in something other than his usual zip up. He has his phone in his hand and Lucifer walks over and takes it from him.