Chapter 39 Lilith and Hana

(my timeline in this story varies a great deal from the game for any that are confused)

Lilith and Hana

My mates look thoroughly chastised as I climb down from my perch on the chair. I can hear Lilith's laughter echoing through my mind as she sees the looks on her brother's faces through my eyes. I'm glad she found the situation hilarious.

You have no idea how funny I find this. I haven't seen anyone put my brothers in their place so thoroughly to where they look like chastised puppies.

"Hana, I'm going to try something. Though I am not sure that it will work." Michael says as he makes a lighted sigil in the air. It glows brightly before it disperses and I feel a light tugging on my mind.

"What did...oh holy shit!" A woman stands beside me, long hair cascades to her feet. She's an image of the woman she once was when she was alive. Even as a holographic image she is still the most breathtakingly beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. I had thought that the portrait of Diavolo's mother was breathtaking as she stared at her son, but this woman is radiant as she looks around the rooms at the stunned faces of her brothers and my other mates.

"Language, Hana..." She murmurs at me, with laughter twinkling in her eyes.

"Lili!" Belphegor cries out as he reaches towards his sister. Her fingers stretch out towards his but they pass right through each other.

"Sorry, Belbel, we can't touch each other." Beel looks over to Lilith, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry Lilith...if it..."

"It wasn't your fault Beel, never was. Things happened as they were meant to, we couldn't see it then, but I feel it now."

I look down the table at Lucifer and my heart clenches at the look on his face. Its frozen, beyond agony, when he looks at the image of his little sister. I get up from my spot at the table and go to him. He holds out his arms pulling me into his lap.

"Lucifer, Older Brother..."

"Lilith...I..."

"You don't have to say you're sorry, it is because of you that I was able to be reborn. If it hadn't been for your pact with Lord Diavolo my existence would have been completely erased. But I got to live as a human, I got to be with his soul when he reincarnated. I also got to be able to be the one that helped bring Hana to you. Here soon this part of my soul will be able to move on."

"I've missed you Lilith, I never wanted any of this to befall you or the others."

"I know Lucifer. But I got my wish in the end, even this in a roundabout way was part of my wish. I always wanted to see you guys find your happiness. The way you guys look at Hana, it really is worth it. I'm not sure how long I have before I have to go back into Hana's mind, but lets not waste this chance that we were given. Hana, place your hand over mine, you are the only one that can touch me in this form." I bend down and place a kiss on Lucifer's lips before standing back up. Lilith grins at me from her spot before she chuckles.

I go to Lilith and we place our palms together, my other hand moves on its own and the other of us mirror glowing sigils into the air, that glow and then expand to cover the room. The room takes on the form of the land in the distant past. A crater imprints itself into the ground where I see the crippled and bleeding form of Lilith. Her wings shed their feathers as she lay for what probably felt like days to her but it was only minutes. Small horns grow from her scalp and she cries out as they burst from her skin. We are seeing the day when Lilith fell from the Celestial Realm and had transformed into her Demon self as a Fallen.