Chapter 17 Asmo and Solomon

***smut warning***

Asmo and Solomon Date Night

Hana

It's been almost a week since I bonded with both Simeon and Beelzebub and I have been getting to know more about them and the other guys I feel drawn more and more to. But Lucifer and Diavolo have distanced themselves from me while I've gotten closer to the others. When Diavolo sees me he is always pleasant, but for some reason his eyes show pain buried within. I haven't had a dream visit from Belphegor again, but for some reason I feel like I can hear his voice calling my name on the vestiges of sleep and I keep seeing myself walking up some dark stairs but I don't know where they lead.

I wrinkle my nose...what the hell is that smell? Is that nail polish? I open my eyes as the pungent smell of nail polish brings me out of sleep. A ticking sensation on my feet has me looking toward the edge of my bed.

"Asmo...wha?" Asmodeus has my foot in his lap as he lathers bright red nail polish across my toenails.

"We have a date today, Solomon and I are taking you out to eat and to the night club. I got the perfect dress to show off those legs, and then afterwards we can take that dress off and wrap those legs around me? Sound good? I think it sounds fantastic!!" I groan but smile, Asmo has been growing on me, even with all the innuendos.

"A date sounds fun. I've been working my ass off with Lucifer on switching back and forth between human, angel, and demon. He sent me a message earlier canceling lessons today. He and Diavolo have something to do." Lucifer had been all business with me lately even though I had thought we had been getting close. It upset me that both him and Diavolo were just treating me like another student instead of their bond.

"Alright get up! Don't smudge your toes, and I'm doing your makeup." I roll my eyes at him but get out of bed, his eyes are locked on my chest.

"Asmo, my eyes are up here."

"I'm imagining what my marks going to look like on your chest." He purrs before coming over and stealing a kiss, which turned into me getting plastered against my wall for the next five minutes. By the time he is done kissing me thoroughly both of our chests are heaving.

"As much as I wouldn't mind taking you back to bed, you should probably get dressed. It'll take awhile to get your makeup and hair done. Ooo...you are going to look amaaazzzing!!!" He pushes me lightly toward my closet.

Three hours later....

Asmo is a freaking genius when it comes to make up and hair. My hair, which to me was beyond unmanageable, looks amazing. Since my blood awakened it had looked better than it ever had, but he has left part of it down, while twisting the rest in complicated braids and pieces of silver lace. Now where I was completely in love with the Smokey makeup and red lip...the dress...Im afraid my ass is going to fall out. The whole thing resembles a bunch of straps that criss crosses my upper body, leaving the back open, the skirt was barely a piece of fabric that just covered my ass, but he supplied boots that went to my upper thighs. I low key felt like a high end escort, but Asmo said it covered more than what the normal demoness wore. I hear a knock at my door and Solomon pops his head inside and whistles.

"Do we really have to go out? I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fighting off males all night...because...wow...Hana you look fucking hot!! We need to take a picture to send to the others...well after we leave, I'm not sure Lucifer, Satan, and Lord Diavolo would let her out." Not that Lucifer and Diavolo would even care...I'm pouting I know. But this game of let's pretend Hana is just a student game is pissing me off.