Chapter 45 Souls

I would give up my Pride

(L-Lucifer, C-Creator)

(A little note: This is by no means religious. I hope no one takes offense at Lucifer "Praying" but when you think about the story of Lucifer, his Pride, a sign, to me at least, that Lucifer is willing to do anything, give up anything, would be asking his Father for help, by bowing his head to Him in subjugation and seek out His words)

Lucifer

I had never thought there would be a moment in my life that I would give up an integral piece of myself. Give up the part of myself that made me, me. But I would do anything for her, give up anything, my life and my pride.

I hadn't spoken to my Father in many many years. I believed the connection between our minds had disappeared with my Celestial form. But the connection was unbroken and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe the connection was always there and I had let my pride tell me that I no longer had a connection to Him.

L: Father...your unworthy son seeks out your guidance.

C: She must mean a lot to you if you are willing to give up your Pride to call on me, Lucifer.

L: Everything. She means everything.

C: You know Lucifer, even after the Fall you were still My son.

L: ...

C: Look for the Souls inside her.

L: Souls? Do you mean the parts of Michael and Lilith?

C: The Souls of the newly formed.

L: ...!

C: Gabriel said that he had felt the stirrings of the new Souls when he had met Hana. He is very curious to see how they will turn out.

L: !

C: I haven't felt true shock from you in many years. I find it refreshing. I will send Gabriel back to help you track your mate.

L: Thank you, Father

C: I want to see my son's again one day. But I will settle for seeing my grandchildren. Send them to see me after they are born.