Chapter 21 New Sleeping Habits

Hana

My dreams beckon me once again down the hallway lined with doors, some leading to my memories of the past. This time the view is different as some of the doors are blackened out. Letters and runes from an ancient language form small chains that wrap around the darkened doorways. I lift my hand to touch the chains only to have electric shocks send shocking pain into my fingertips, I cradle my hand to my chest and furrow my brow. Why are these doorways blocked to me?

"Hana...Hana...." Belphegor is calling to me, and steps appear at the end of the hallway. As I step forward chains burst from the door and wrap themselves around my legs.

"I can't let you free him. I can't let you complete the bond. For once Lucifer is helping me with his over protectiveness. Belphegor being locked away is helping me in the end." A male voice I've never heard says from behind me, but when I look no one is there.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Not yet...it isn't time for you to know that yet."

"Hana..." Belphegor is still calling to me. I struggle against the chains, trying to rip them from my body. Pain crashes into me as the chains send electric shocks up my legs. I scream...

"Hana..."

.........

"Hana! Wake up!!" My eyes open and my body flies forward into a sitting position as I struggle to shake off the pain that followed me out of my dreams. My chest heaves from exertion and sweat drips down my face and sticks my hair to my face. I grip my head as pain lances through it, and then the pain is gone as the dream disappears from my memories.  I feel hands on my shoulders and shock runs through me when I see who wakes me up.

"Lucifer...." Then I'm confused as I take in the room around me. Where was I? Then I take in Lucifer, who is just in some pajama bottoms. My mouth dries slightly as my eyes roam the expanse of his chest and the muscle over it.

"Hana, how did you get in here?" My brow furrows, I don't remember, I had fallen asleep with Solomon the night before in my bedroom.

"I...where am I?"

"My bedroom, how did you get in here?" I honestly don't know, did I sleep walk? But I had never been to Lucifer's bedroom before, I didn't even know where it was.

"Uh...I don't know." I honestly didn't. I look around the darkened room and the giant bed I'm in.

"What were you dreaming about? You were screaming, that's what woke me up. Though I'm surprised I didn't wake when you got into my bed."

"I don't know, I don't remember. But when I woke up I felt like I was being bound." And shocked...

Lucifer looks me over and then I see his eyes widen and he pulls up my nightgown as he looks at my legs. I follow his gaze, red marks wrap around my legs, they look like burns.

"What the hell?" He barely touches the area and I remember a piece of my dream.

"Chains...I was being bound in chains and electrocuted."