Chapter 19 Levi and Maid Cafe

Leviathan

This is it...I can die happily now...

Maid Cafe...

Cat ears...

Maid Costume...

Hana...

The blood rushes from my head to my groin and I have to grab the counter to keep from falling over from the real life wet dream in front of me. Had I died and gone to otaku heaven? Or have my perverse delusions come to life? An hour earlier I had gotten a message from Asmo telling me a cosplay maid cafe had opened in downtown Devildom... Now I knew why he had sent me here.

"Welcome Mas...oh fuck Levi." Hana sees me frozen in the doorway staring at her as my saliva dries up in my mouth. I pull out my phone and capture this moment on camera, I'm about to post it to my Devilgram with a caption that read

Otaku Heaven!! IRL Anime Grl! Sexxiii Maid Costume!! EeeeEeee!!!

When I feel a negative energy in front of me and hear a whisper.

"Levi, you post that picture to Devilgram and I'll make that expensive computer chair you love so much disappear."

*gulp*

She really would make it disappear, Hana had a wicked sense of humor, and Mammon found out what happens when you piss her off. I'm not sure exactly what he did, but her revenge against him was hilarious. She had tied him to his bed naked and then proceeded to cut up his credit card that the idiot had named Goldie. He could have just ordered another one, but Mammon isn't the brightest crayon in the box, so he was in the middle of calling her a murderous bitch when a couple of us walked in to see what the screeching was about. Satan almost died laughing and congratulated Hana on her creativity. I couldn't help it and took a video and posted it to Devilgram after I censored it.

**Masochistic Idiot Pisses Off Bondmate**

20,000 views and counting.

It's been a week and Mammon is still finding pieces of his card while Hana tells him payback is a bitch and to deal with it. Curiosity is killing me and I want to know what he did, but I'd wait until later to ask.

Hana may look like an angel, but her personality showed her demon side sometimes. I asked Simeon a couple days ago about it, and he said Hana had a bit of a personality disorder from her blood being awakened. She was still trying to figure it out but we as her bonds brought out her different aspects. She was an original, demon and humans could breed and so could Angels and humans. But mixing all three blood types together always resulted in an unviable fetus. We were still trying to figure out how she existed in the first place because she definitely had all three blood types.

I hadn't bonded to her yet, but I couldn't wait to. My dreams which had been filled with 2D girls now featured her.

Hana's face lights up and a mischievous light fills her eyes.

"My shift ends in an hour. If you can keep from posting any pictures or telling any of the others that I'm working here, I'll give you a prize. Also text Asmo and tell him to zip it or I wont have sex with him for awhile." Holy shit, she had me at prize and she knew it. Actually she's had me for awhile now and I was just trying to deny it. Me interested in a real life girl, not just interested but obsessed to the point my computer screen background was filled with images I had gotten from hacking into the cafe computer she worked at in the human world. The owner there liked to do holiday events and Hana had dressed up as a devil. Hottest devil I had ever seen. Also she definitely had Asmo by the balls on that threat, he would keep his mouth shut now and she knew it.