Chapter 32 Touring with Diavolo Pt1

Day 6

Hana

Tomorrow is the day of the ball and the day I get to meet the Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel. But tonight, I get to spend some time with Diavolo with just the two of us and honestly I'm a little nervous. He said he wants to show me around to different spots of Devildom that he enjoys going to.

"Wear something comfortable, a couple of the spots we are going to are in rocky terrain. But we will be coming back to change into some semi formal clothing for a little surprise tonight."

"So hiking clothes for now and something dressy later." Two extreme ends of clothing fashion, I'd probably need help picking something out for later, but I had the hiking outfit covered, I lived for comfortable clothing.

Diavolo reaches out and runs his fingers over some of my hair that had escaped its braid.

"I have a small request though."

"Hmm?"

"Wear your hair down and loose tonight "

"Ok."

"Is an hour enough time to get ready for our outing?"

"Plenty, I probably won't even need that."

"Meet me in the entry hall when you're done. It also won't take me long to get ready."

Half an hour later I arrive in the entry hall to see an extremely dressed down Diavolo. He usually had on a uniform or a suit of some sort so I was loving seeing him in jeans, boots, and a t-shirt. I really wanted to take a picture of this drool worthy scene, who knew that seeing Diavolo in casual clothing would be a turn on. Still seeing him with no shirt on like when he was in his demon form was the best. But the t-shirt highlighted the muscle underneath and the jeans....*drool* I go over to Diavolo as I have a mental conversation with my girly bits telling them not to go into overdrive.

"Hana, are you ready for your first real tour of the Devildom?"

"Yes! I'm excited to know what your favorite places are. Plus I haven't gotten to really tour around the Devildom, I mostly stay around town and the academy."

Diavolo takes my hand before he phases them away from his castle. It had taken her a long time to get used to living with no sunlight, but the moon's gave off a lot of light depending on the time of day, but it was still always nighttime.

"Oh...Wow! This place is gorgeous!" If I had to describe most of the terrain around the Devildom I would say it's similar to desert areas. This place looks to be almost like a desert oasis, but most of the plants I have never seen before. I hear water flowing in the distance and the sound of unseen wildlife.

"It's one of the few Demon Oasis left around here. There used to be more once, but they have become tainted, the land no longer providing nourishment to support the wild life. When the Devildom first came into creation it was more like the 'Hell' humans believed existed. The Demons and Devils of the time relished in darkness and spread the unbalance. The previous Demon King, my father, was a cruel man. He is now sealed under the Devildom and my hope is he will remain there for all time. After he was sealed, I and others worked continuously to make the Devildom into a place where 'life' could strive. I won't say that all who live in Devildom agree with my views on Coexistence, there are even some that want this place to go back to the barren wasteland that it once was. Us demons feel things more intensely than other creatures and we all fall for temptations and we relish in those temptations. Around two or so years ago I noticed that the Oasis that we had worked hard to birth had started to wane like someone was slowly dripping poison into the land. I had been working on putting the exchange program into motion for many years, but with the sudden change in the land I knew I was running out of time."