Chapter 16 Raw Need

(Thought I'd give this part a Smut warning, more suggestive than descriptive with multiple partners. Thought I'd give a forewarning😏😘)

Raw Need

Hana

White hot need is burning through my body as I'm surrounded by the scorching heat of Beelzebub and Simeon. I had been growing steadily restless since I had woken up to my body buried in Beel's heat. Inhaling his spicy scent and feeling his hard body against mine awoke a basic need inside me that I usually kept buried. I can feel my inner heat rising inside me as I look into both Beel's and Simeon's faces, theirs flushed with their own need for me.

Simeon leans in and lightly brushes his hand down the side of my face and I lean into his palm. Beel's arms are wrapped tightly around me and I can feel him pushing aside my long hair to nuzzle at my neck. Tingles spread across my body as I feel his lips trace across the sensitive skin of my neck.

"Hana...." Beelzebub's deep voice resonates against my senses.

"Hana, we don't...." I stop Simeon's words with the tip of my finger before I lean in and kiss him, tracing my tongue across his lush mouth, because yes, we do need to do this. I want this, with them. It isn't something that is pushing me to be with them, I want to feel our connection grow with each other and learn what it means to be tied to another person so deep I can feel it in my soul.

"Simeon, I want you, as much as I want Beel. I want to feel our connection grow as we intertwine our bodies. I haven't felt this way with another before, let alone more than one person. But it doesn't feel wrong. It's strange to me that this feels so natural, like I'm finally able to show a piece of myself that has been buried deep inside me. Does that make me strange?"

"No, it's normal for us. There are more men than women in both the demon and celestial races, why do you think our men sought out lovers from the human realm?" Simeon says, his hands tangling in my hair. I look back at Beel

"You're you, Hana. Nothing about you will ever be strange between us." He captures my chin and presses his mouth to mine and I moan into his mouth as two pairs of hands caress my body through my thin layers of clothes.

My body starts to flare and all I can think about is that we are all wearing too much clothing when my body starts to tingle and my brands grow briefly, suddenly I feel a coolness to my body as my clothes vanish into thin air. But not just mine, Simeon's and Beelzebub's are gone too.

Wait...what...

Simeon starts laughing when he sees my eyes widen taking in our very naked states, and I hear Beel's deep chuckle as his laugh vibrates the bed. All serious tension disappears and I can't help but giggle.

Oh shit! The power to make clothes disappear with just a thought!! I would have to put this power to use later. Oh the fun I could have...the pranks I could pull.

But that thought doesn't stay in my mind long as I survey the absolutely lickable males in front of me. Excuse me, did I think lickable? I meant gorgeous...yea...lickably gorgeous.

Simeon's body is beautifully muscled with smooth golden skin, but where Simeon's body is shaped like a swimmer with his sleep muscle tone, Beel's body is harder.

Wow...i knew he was hiding a lot of muscle under his baggy clothes...but damn...

My gaze doesn't know on who to rest and settle on, but my body flushes as I feel their gazes taking every inch of my body.

Simeon's gaze rests on our bond mark as he leans forward and places a kiss on the mark on my chest. My body tightens at his touch and I can feel my nipples harden as his breathe fans across them.

"So sensitive, I wonder what will happen when..." And then Simeon cups my breasts before pulling a nipple inside his hot mouth. I arch into him...and I feel Beel running his hands down my back and over my hips. I feel like my mind is blanking from pleasure as they both place hot kisses and caresses across my body as they show me exactly how sensitive my body can get.

Simeon

Her sighs and moans are driving me to my breaking point as I finally connect fully to her body. She's beautiful with her hair spread out behind her and her face flushed with pleasure. Our minds merge as I finally lose myself inside of her and I feel her startle as she picks up the edges of my thoughts.

Simeon...?

Her mental voice rings inside my head and I laugh inwardly at her puzzlement.

Love?

She grins at the endearment

I think someone else is needing of your attention.

Beel has been watching Hana with heat and I can't blame him one bit. He has shown a lot of patience but I can tell he is about at his limits. Hana's laugh rings in my mind as I let her out from under me before she crawls her way toward him.

Nice ass I think toward her and get a mental kiss blown my way followed by a mental middle finger.

Anytime I laugh at her.

I guess it's now time for me to enjoy the show as she crawls into Beel's lap.

Beelzebub

My body is about to explode with built up tension as I watch Hana crawl her way toward me. She wraps her arms around and presses a kiss to my neck. I feel myself becoming painfully hard as her naked body presses against mine and we become lost in each other's skin and my hunger for her becomes deeper.

"Beel...ahnn!" She moans into my mouth and I lose control of my tenuous control and my power envelopes us both as our bond completes and my mark brands itself into our chests.

Afterwords the three of us fall into blissful sleep.

Hana

The sound of crashing bags wake me from erotic dreams as I hear a gasp fill the room. I open my eyes to the gawking looks from Mammon and Asmodeus as they take the three of us in. Turns out Simeon is a blanket hog and Beel has engulfed my body in his as he slept.

"Noooo!!!! Your first threesome was supposed to be with me!!! Hana dear, how could you do this to me?!?" Asmodeus cries dramatically, while Mammons mouth is opening and shutting as he continues to gawk.

I can't help but lose it completely at Asmodeus's over reaction.