Introduction

"It's breast cancer. I'm so sorry, Madelaine..."

She just took a deep breath and faked her smile after hearing what the doctor said. She tried to stop her tears from falling but she can't control her emotions. The doctor just gave her the test results while waiting for her to reply.

"Do you have any questions, Ms. Petsch?" the doctor said, just staring at Madelaine.

"N-no. I think i've heard enough. I gotta go" Madelaine said grabbing her purse and just quickly disappeared from the hospital. She immediately went home and went up to her room, laying down on her bed just staring blankly on the ceiling for a couple of hours and then suddenly her doorbell rang. She ignored it and just covered her ears with her hands but the doorbell won't stop ringing so she just rolled her eyes and went down to see who it is.

It was Lili Reinhart, her co-star in Riverdale and her roommate before she moved out and bought a new house for herself. It's already the Season Three of Riverdale which means they need to be on set for the script reading.

Lili was patiently waiting for Madelaine to open the door and it did, revealing her messy hair and her 'all over the place' mascara and of course her puffy eyes.

"What happened?" Lili asked and Madelaine didn't replied. Instead, she just hugged her tight and Lili hugged her back, rubbing her back to comfort her. After a minute of hugging and crying, they went inside and went to Madelaine's living room to talk about what happened.

"Now tell me, everything" Lili said and Madelaine started to talk.

---------------------------
A/N: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings real quick guys but i promise that this story will be perfect.
Thank you for supporting my last choni fan fiction story:
"All the Love, Redhead Girl"

And now i'm writing a story about Madnessa, i am hoping for your support on this one.
Love you guys! xoxo