Eighteen

"That's a wrap for Ms. Madelaine Petsch!"

Everyone is clapping at Madelaine. It's her last day of shooting today because she will start her chemotherapy next week. She got 2 days to rest and Toni is going back to Vancouver to stay with her two moms again. Vanessa was there to give Madelaine a towel and a bottled water. Madelaine walked towards Vanessa.

"Great job love" Vanessa said while wiping the sweat of Madelaine who's currently drinking the water that Vanessa gave her.

"Thanks babe" Madelaine said.

"Aww look at you two" Camila said and went closer to them.

"Congratulations Madelaine! You really are an amazing artist!" Camila said and opened her arms for a hug.

"I will miss all of these though. This is my passion" Madelaine said.

"And you're still going back here when you're ready soon. You're just taking a break" Cami said and winked at Madelaine.

"I hope so..." Madelaine said.

"Heeeey, don't say that. You ARE going back soon" Vanessa said and rubbed the back of Madelaine.

"Alright alright" Madelaine said.

"Ms. Camila, you should be on standby now because the next scene is yours" a staff walked towards them and borrowed Camila for a while to prepare.

"And that's my cue. Congratulations Madelaine and see you soon!" Cami said and leaned closer for a warm hug. After the hug, Camila went away and left Madelaine and Vanessa there.

"Are you ready to pick up our daughter?" Vanessa said while smirking.

"Yes!! What time is it now by the way?" Madelaine asked.

"We still have 4 hours to prepare before we go. Let's go back to my trailer and let's change our clothes and remove our make up" Vanessa said and held the hand of Madelaine.

After a couple of minutes and of walking, they arrived at Vanessa's trailer. Madelaine immediately went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and Vanessa sat down to check her phone for updates from Madelaine's mom. She was started when someone suddenly knocked on her door and opened slowly. She assumed that it was just a staff but she was disappointed to see who that person was.

She saw Vero, wearing a revealing outfit while holding a starbucks cup.

"Who told you to barge in here like you own this trailer?" Vanessa stood up.

"Relax, I'm not inside your trailer yet babe" Vero said and continuously walked inside the trailer.

"And now I'm inside" Vero added and winked at Vanessa.

Madelaine went out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, wrapped around her body.

"Babe- oh Vero? How are you? It's been a long time since we last met!" Madelaine was about to call Vanessa but she was startled about what she saw.

"Hi! I am really a fan of your show that why I came here to meet the casts and of course to congratulate you guys with your outstanding performance in portraying a girl to girl relationship. Those things really happens in real life I can tell because I experienced that before" Vero said and walked towards Madelaine and offered her hands.

"Why thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it. We did the best way that we could to bring Cheryl and Toni to life" Madelaine happily shakes her hand.

"Um- mads, you should dress up first before you catch up with her" Vanessa said while pushing Madelaine towards the bedroom and closed the door.

"I know this game that you're playing Vero and I don't want to be in it. So get the hell out of here" Vanessa said while pointing the door. Vero went out of the trailer while smirking and glanced at Vanessa for the last time and went away.