Fourteen

Vanessa unzipped Madelaine's pants with one hand while kissing her neck and listening to her soft moans. Vanessa's hand again went back to Madelaine's chest and unclipped her bra with one hand. She took out the bra and started massaging it which made Madelaine moan louder.

"Babe, I'm terrified about this. Your whole family is downstairs. Literally" Vanessa stopped and looked at Madelaine while she's on top of her.

"J-Just keep going baby" Madelaine grabbed Vanessa's face and kissed it again. Vanessa softly bit the lower lip of Madelaine which made her moan much louder. Vanessa covered the mouth of Madelaine by using her hand and her other hand went her way down to her crotch area. Madelaine's body went up and down and moan louder because of that...

"Babe?" Vanessa said and Madelaine woke up, realizing that all of that was a dream.

"Huh?" Madelaine immediately sat down and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous. Why are you moaning?" Vanessa asked looking confused.

"Oh- uh- It's nothing. Good morning my little angel" Madelaine said, stood up and went to the bathroom leaving Vanessa smirking because she already know what that is.

The door suddenly opened revealing Madelaine's mom there. Vanessa immediately stood up to greet her but she didn't let her speak.

"Come to my room" Madelaine's mom said instead. Vanessa followed her to her room quietly and she locked the door.

"Why are you here? I said don't ever go anywhere near them again. Who do you think you are to show up here, introduce yourself to our family after what you did to them? We all got hurt for Madelaine because of what you did. You and that goliath giant guy hurt her, ripped her apart and broke her into pieces. You don't deserve to be loved and you deserved to be punished for the rest of your life" Madelaine's mom said while crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow to Vanessa.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Petsch but I can't take your criticisms anymore. I love your daughter so much and I'm willing to do anything for her. I'm actually willing to die for her at this point. I know, I made a big mistake and I apologize for that. That's why I'm here to fix everything. To love her and our daughter forever. She needs someone who can protect and take care of her especially at this point ma'am. She's sick... and it's my duty to protect her and to make her happy. Do you know why she went out alone yesterday? Because she's been contemplating about her life. There are some things that she couldn't say to you, she's screaming for help on the inside. That's why I came all the way from Vancouver to here because I felt the need to stay with her. Stay with her for the rest of her life. Until we're gray and old. In sickness and in health, till death do us part" Vanessa said the last line with conviction while crying so hard.

"I used to like you, when I first found out that you two were dating and was planning to have a child, I'm so happy. Beyond happy actually. But then I got disappointed in you and I felt 2 times the pain that Madelaine is feeling at that time and I don't want that to happen again. My answer is still no. So please Vanessa, I'm begging you to stay away from them before you hurt them again. I know that you don't want that to happen. Think of all the possible things that might happen if you stay. We can protect her and take care of her without you. I just couldn't afford to see Madelaine break down like that again. It's very dangerous for her now. If you really love her, and you want her to be well then just leave her. Please. I'm begging you. Don't let her hold back on her past. LET HER MOVE FORWARD" Madelaine's mom said and cried with Vanessa.

Vanessa was just crying and decided to just leave the house without saying goodbye to Madelaine again. Without knowing where she will go, she just kept going. She's walking farther and farther away from Madelaine. She saw a taxi and went to get it. After a couple of minutes she stopped at a hotel where she will sleep for the night and then planning to go back to Vancouver after.