Five

Italics = Flashbacks x

Vanessa was just looking at the car of Madelaine leaving, her tears started to fall down and suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She immediately looked who it is and saw Camila and Lili just standing there.

"Are you okay?" Lili asked and Vanessa wiped her tears.

"Y-yes" Vanessa said and smiled a little.

"What happened?" Camila asked.

"I-" Vanessa said and her tears started to fall down again while she is giggling. They can totally tell that it is tears of joy.

"What?" Lili asked rubbing the arms of Vanessa.

"That kid is her daughter" Vanessa said, she couldn't stop her tears from falling she's so happy.

"Yes it is. Why are you so happy?" Lili asked Vanessa just smiled.

"Oh, we heard that you're already engaged with Michael" Cami said and Vanessa wiped her tears away.

"Oh you heard that too?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes we did and you didn't even tell us" Cami said getting really pissed.

"I'm sorry okay? I was planning to tell you guys a while ago but this thing happened" Vanessa said.

"Are you really sure about Michael?" Lili asked and Vanessa crossed her arms.

"Umm, yea? I mean he's been there my whole life so i guess he's already the one?" Vanessa said and faked a smile.

"You are so fake Vanessa" Cami said getting really pissed and crossed her arms too.

"Chill out. I don't know what got into my head okay? I don't know" Vanessa said and stroked her hair. They all stopped talking for a minute until Vanessa snapped them back to reality.

"I heard that..." Vanessa softly said and tears are forming in her eyes again.

"Heard what? I didn't even said a single word" Cami said and looked at Lili.

"Not you" Vanessa said. Lili and Cami were so confused.

"Then what?" Lili asked. Vanessa slowly put down her arms.

"Madelaine" Vanessa said and tears started to fall down in her eyes again.

- -

VANESSA'S POV.

"Who's her father?" I asked and have my tears forming into my eyes again. Why am I tearing up right now?

"Not your business" Madelaine immediately said.

"Because i felt a special connection whenever i hold her. She kissed me on my cheek when i was apologizing to Cami and Lili as a sign of forgiveness. We have the same hair and eyes. I'm not assuming or anything but is it possible that- she may be OUR daughter?" I asked and made Madelaine froze again and made her put down her arms.

"She is..." Madelaine mumbled and...

Wait what?

I heard that!

But pretended that I couldn't hear it so I walked closer to her to hear what she just said for the 2nd time.

"What?" I asked. Madelaine was about to repeat what she have said but...

"VANESSA!"

Then there is Roberto walking towards us.

- -