Three

Italics = Flashback x

"And cut!! Good job Madelaine! Prepare your emotions for the next scene because this is the part where you and Vanessa will kiss for the first time. Now go back to your trailer and get ready for the next scene" The director said and Madelaine just nodded and head back to her trailer.

They are currently at the Sisters of Quiet Mercy shooting Madelaine's scenes when Vanessa and Camila came and rescued her. Madelaine opened her trailer door and found Vanessa sitting comfortably on her couch while scrolling through her phone and Yoshi just chilling on her lap. She's already dressed and ready for the next scene. Madelaine immediately wiped out the dirt on her face and quickly dressed for the next scene. After prepping up, she sat beside Vanessa, crossed her legs and scrolled through her phone and getting her emotions ready for the next scene. They are both so quiet. It was like that for a couple of minutes until Vanessa broke the silence.

"So, we're kissing each other on the next scene..." Vanessa said facing Madelaine.

"Yep, for the first time" Madelaine said and put her phone beside her lap.

"We need to rehearse this..." Vanessa said.

"Um yeah sure" Madelaine said and stared at Vanessa's eyes. In that monent, they both became serious. Vanessa leaned her face to Madelaine, feeling her warm breath. Madelaine looked at Vanessa's lips and it made her heart beats faster that usual and Vanessa did the same. They're slowly leaning their heads towards each other until someone knocked on the door and they immediately pushed each other away. It was just a staff telling them to standby. After the staff closed the door, they both laughed for 7 minutes straight.

--

Vanessa as Toni Topaz, barged into the movie room and came looking for Madelaine as Cheryl Blossom.

"Cheryl?! Are you in here?"

"Toni?"

"We came to rescue you"

"You did?"

Madelaine stood up, ran towards Vanessa and hugged her tight. She's still crying at this moment. After 5 seconds, they pulled away from the hug, with their heartbeats faster than usual, Vanessa held Madelaine's cheeks and pulled her face towards her and kissed her, slowly and passionately. Madelaine didn't expect a move from Vanessa. She thought that the kiss was just a smack or a peck but Vanessa's lips moved and trying to kiss her again. Madelaine felt happy and secured, for real and it made her cry even more.

And that's when it all began...

--

Vanessa barged into Madelaine's trailer, looking mad.

"Are you fucking ignoring me mads?" Vanessa said and Madelaine was so shocked, she immediately put her phone down and just froze.

"Answer me!" Vanessa shouted and Madelaine stood up.

"You cheated on me" Madelaine softly said.

Vanessa froze for a minute and just bolted out of the place. Madelaine followed her until they reach Vanessa's trailer.

"Stay the hell away from me, Madelaine!" Vanessa said pushing Madelaine away.

They were just arguing and shouting at each other and that's where Madelaine ran away not only on set, but she ran away from her life and never returned.

--

"Cami, i'm craving for Starbucks" Madelaine said while frowning.

"Why are you telling that to me? Do i own the starbucks?" Cami said and Lili giggled and Madelaine rolled her eyes.

"Hey Mads, i have a question" Lili said softly and Madelaine just nodded.

"Umm, do you still want to see Vanessa?" Lili said and Cami looked at Lili.

"Why would i see her? After what she did to me and to her daughter?" Madelaine said, getting pissed.

"Okayyy" Camila said and just focused on her phone.

"Why?" Madelaine asked and Lili smiled.

"It's nothing. Just plain curiosity" Lili said and grabbed her phone.

"I don't know about you guys but i'm really craving for some tea" Madelaine said and stood up. She went out of the trailer to get some hot tea and leaving the two behind.

"Vanessa just started a world war, Lili" Camila said and Lili nodded.

"I know Cami... what do we do now?" Lili said, looking worried.

*time skip: 1 year later*

Last episode to shoot and the season is done. All of them are so excited for the next season because they found out that Riverdale was renewed. That means, they have more time to with their RVD family and more time to have fun. It is Antoinette's birthday, Madelaine's daughter and this day, she will be having a flight to Vancouver to finally live with her mother and to meet all of her friends there on set. They are all excited to meet her because it is the first time that they get to meet Madelaine's daughter. Madelaine is currently waiting at the airport for the arrival of her daughter accompanied by her mother and just have some breakfast before going on the set.

After 3 hours of waiting, they have arrived. Antoinette immediately ran into her mother's arms while Madelaine's mother is carrying all the bags. Madelaine carried her daughter.

"Mommy!" the kid said, hugging Madelaine's neck and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you baby! How's your first flight?" Madelaine said, looking at her daughter.

"I saw birds mom! And and.. i touched the clouds!" the kid said, looking excited.

"Let's have our breakfast mom" Madelaine said to her mother and they went to her car. Her mother on the front seat and her daughter on the back. She buckled her seatbelts for her and started driving.

After they eat breakfast, Madelaine's mother decided to go home to her house while her daughter wants to go with her on set. After 30 minutes of driving, they reached the Riverdale set. She unbuckled the seatbelt of her daughter and carried her on the way to her trailer. When she opened her door she saw Camila, Lili, Kj, Charles and Cole there just waiting for them to arrive. After seeing them, her daughter immediately signalled Madelaine to put her down. She ran towards Camila and Lili and hugged them.

"Awww! Welcome home cutie!" Lili said while hugging the kid.

After a lot of catching up, they all went to the dressing room to change and then after that, they all went to the makeup room. Antoinette was just amazed about how they transform her mother. She's just looking at them one by one. After Madelaine applied her eyeshadow, she looked at Antoinette and she just tilted her head because she's so curious about what they're doing. Madelaine giggled because of her daugther's cuteness. After that, the staff called Madelaine for her last shoot.

"Lili, Cami, can you guys watch over this kid for a bit?" Madelaine said and they both agreed. She went out to do her final scene.

"Auntie, is that a lowipop or a candwy?" Antoinette pointed at the beauty blender and Cami giggled.

"No baby girl. This is not a candy" Cami said and Lili laughed.

Someone entered the trailer, leaving Lili and Cami's jaw drop.

"I'm back!!"

It's Vanessa Fucking Morgan...