Two

Italics = Flashbacks x

*facetime video call*

"Hey baby!" Madelaine said while waving at her phone.

"I miss woo! when are you gon' go back here?" A toddler said on the other line while frowning.

"I'm sorry baby, mommy is still working here so I don't think I could visit you and grandma there" Madelaine said and the toddler frowned more.

"Are you ready to see your mommy later on your TV?" Madelaine said trying to cheer her up and the kid just nodded and her frown suddenly became a big grin. Madelaine smiled back because of the cuteness of her daughter.

Someone knocked on her trailer door three times and opened, revealing Lili holding a hot coffee. It is currently snowing in Vancouver.

"Anyway, i have to go now love! Say hi to grandma for me please?" Madelaine said while waving.

"Owkey mum! Wuv you!" The kid said and blew a kiss on the other line.

"Love you!" Madelaine said, pouting her lips and ended the call. She immediately looked at Lili who is currently standing infront of her.

"Is that..." Lili said but didn't finished her sentence because Madelaine immediately nodded slowly while smirking.

"She is" Madelaine said and Lili immediately sat beside her feeling excited.

"Aww! I miss that little bean! It's been a while since I last saw her on facetime! When will you introduce us to her in person?" Lili said while smiling.

"Calm down. You will absolutely meet Antoinette soon but not now. She's still too young to have flights you know?" Madelaine said and grabbed Lili's coffee and drank it.

"Heeeeeey! Go and get your own" Lili said while grabbing back her coffee. Madelaine giggled.

"I'm not feeling well today. I can't walk straight" Madelaine said while smiling.

"Is that something to be happy about? Why are you smiling? Here let me massage your back and head" Lili said putting down her coffee on the table and went back to Madelaine and started to massage her back in circular motion.

"Hmmm" Madelaine said feeling relaxed with Lili's touches on her back. She rested her head on the couch and after a couple of minutes, she fell asleep.

"Doctor, what is IVF?" Vanessa asked. She is currently at their personal doctor's clinic with Madelaine.

"Reciprocal In Vitro Fertilization with Donor Sperm. When undergoing Reciprocal IVF, one partner provides eggs while the partner who is interested in being pregnant would carry and deliver the baby. Some couples prefer this because they feel it's a more shared experience since both partners are actively involved" the doctor explained. Vanessa nodded and looked at Madelaine for approval she nodded.

"How does it work then?" Vanessa asked.

"One of the partners goes through the IVF process, which entails taking hormone injections approximately 10 – 14 days to produce eggs. Then, her eggs are retrieved and fertilized with sperm from an anonymous donor or a known contributor. The embryo would then be transferred to the other partner's uterus in the hopes that it would implant in her uterine lining. If it did, this would mean a pregnancy is achieved. IVF is more expensive than IUI, but it does have higher success rates and allows the option for genetic testing. Are you interested to do this Ms. Morgan?" the doctor asked and Vanessa once again looked at Madelaine for approval and she raised her thumbs up while smiling.

"We'll do it" Vanessa said with a big grin.

After a couple of days, they're already done with the IVF process. Toni produced the eggs while Madelaine is the one getting pregnant. Their trusted friend, Travis, donated his sperm to complete the procedure. They injected Madelaine things and let them wait for a couple of hours.... until it became days and became weeks. Vanessa became impatient and lost her hope so she gave up. She already assumed that the whole process was a fail so she became cold to Madelaine, became cruel until she met Michael.

Madelaine visited their doctor trying to re-check if the process was a failure. After a couple of hours, the results came. The doctor handed the envelope to Madelaine sweaty hands, she opened it and read until the last line and felt her tears fell down on her cheeks"

"You are pregnant Ms. Petsch congratulations" the doctor said and left Madelaine emotional and speechless.

Madelaine is planning to surprise Vanessa with the news. She slowly opened the door and saw Vanessa and Michael heating up on her bed. She didn't know what to say or what to do. She just slowly closed the door without making any noise and went home crying, her mascara is all over her face and just went up to her bedroom and cried more until she fell asleep.

LILI'S POV.

Madelaine is already asleep so I headed back to my own trailer finding Camila on my door getting ready to knock. I poked her shoulders and that startled her.

"Oh! Lili!" Camila said and slightly hit my arm.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and Cami grabbed her phone and unlocked it. I directed her inside and we sat on my trailer couch. She showed a conversation to me and I read it.

"I'm going back there Cami hoping that you guys are not mad at me anymore. You've been ignoring me for ages now" Lili read out loud and glanced at Cami.

"Lili, Vanessa is coming back" Cami said with a worried face.

"What are we gonna do now?" Lili asked with a worried face too.

"I'm honestly out of ideas" Lili said and bit her lip.

——————
A/N:

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the super late update! But i hope you guys are still interested with my story! I know it's getting a little weird but rest assured that it will be one of the best fan fiction and i will get better soon. I love you guys! Thank you for reading! xoxo