Twenty

Lili, Cami, Vanessa, Madelaine and Casey were just hanging out in the living room, eating pizza and salad and just catching up. They were just laughing at Casey's funny stories until Vanessa realized that she need to pick up Toni at her school.

"Shoot, I gotta run. I have to pick up our little princess" Vanessa said while looking at her wrist watch and grabbed her car keys.

"No goodbye kisses?" Lili asked and that made Vanessa stop. Everyone giggled.

Vanessa went to Madelaine and kissed her lips.

"Madnessa content!! YAAAAAS!" Casey shouted and it made them laugh.

"I really have to go now. See you guys later" Vanessa said and went out of their house.

VANESSA'S POV.

I'm on my way to pick up Toni, our daughter after her long and tiring day. I hope my daughter had so much fun studying at school. I heard she had a bestfriend there which is cool actually, she doesn't have to be alone during lunch breaks and all. I don't want my baby girl to feel what I felt when I was a kid before...

I remember, It was lunchtime, nobody wants to sit with me because they think that I'm not good enough for them. Because of my color, because of my curly hair, because they think that I don't belong to them or to this school. Sometimes, they will throw their food or drinks at me and then the whole student body at the cafeteria will laugh at me. Sometimes, they will grab my backpack and will throw all the things inside my bag away. Some other time, they will say bad things at my back but loud enough for me to hear. I wanted to cry but I got to atleast try to act tough to intimidate them but at the back of my mind, I'm already planning to kill myself.

Yes, suicide...

I was just waiting for the day to end and I will already hang myself in my room...

Until I met this girl, it was the first time that she dragged me to sit with her during lunch because I refused to eat at that time and she shared her meal with me. The only thing that she said is that,

"You have to stay alive. So eat up"

That's what she said and I was confused at that time because I didn't know who she was or her name. She doesn't care about the people around us who's staring at her because she's with me. She's just eating and smiling. If it weren't for her, I won't be here by now, I won't be able to meet my lovely daughter and my amazing girlfriend. And then the next day, I came looking for her but they said that she already transferred to other school and yesterday was her last day...

I know how school works, it has benefits and advantages but sometimes, other students chooses to just stay at home because of bullying and I don't want that to happen to my Toni. I've been there. I know how painful it is...

After a couple of minutes, I already arrived at Toni's school, I parked my car somewhere infont of their lobby so she could see me immediately but I can see her classmates already went out. Where is she?

I waited for her to come out of the lobby but I couldn't find her... I'm starting to get worried

I came out of my car to look for her at her classroom but no one's already there even their teacher and then I went to their waiting area and I saw her, talking to someone.

"Baby, I was so worried about you. What are you doing here?" I said and grabbed her hand.

"Sowwy mummy. I just don't want to leave my bestfriend alone. She's still waiting for her driver" Toni said looking up to me and I kneeled down on her level to kiss her cheeks.

"I forgive you baby" I said and I saw her blushing. She's so fucking cute, I can't-

"Mummy, this is Liza, my bestfwend" Toni dragged my hand to shake hands with her best friend and this one is cute too. Liza grabbed my hand and shakes it with a big grin.