Ten

"Madelaine!" Vanessa shouted at her while she's running. Madelaine went in to their room and Vanessa followed her.

"Vanessa please, not now" Madelaine said with her cracking voice and sat down in her bed.

"Tell me what's wrong Mads and I will fix it" Vanessa said kneeling down in front of Madelaine.

"Fix what exactly Vanessa? The damage has been done. You can't do anything to bring back what's lost" Madelaine said, still not looking at Vanessa.

"I'm sorry..." Vanessa sincerely said without knowing the real reason why Madelaine is acting strange.

"One second you will make me feel loved or even special and when I fell for it, you will go back to Michael in a single snap. I didn't sign up for this Vanessa. Before and now, you're still the same. I should've expected this" Madelaine said and tears are forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for what happened before, I'll make it up to you, I promise. But what do you mean now?" Vanessa sincerely said.

"I'm not falling for you again, just go back to Michael, hug him all you want" Madelaine said, she crossed her arms and stood up.

"Oh so you saw that..." Vanessa said and stood up and held the hands of Madelaine.

"I can explain that. I went out to hide my blushing cheeks to you after I kissed you on your cheek and then he saw me walking down the hallways, we just had a talk and we closed everything in our relationship and we just ended it in a nice way. I said that I have to make things right in my life, I have to win you and Toni back. That's why we hugged for the last time and that's what you saw right?" Vanessa said and Madelaine was in tears.

"I don't expect you to believe me and I really understand that but that's what really happened. I swear" Vanessa said and Madelaine was still not looking at her.

"I promise" Vanessa held Madelaine's cheeks and wiped her tears using her thumb.

Madelaine looked at Vanessa, still tearing up and all of a sudden, it's like the universe is pulling them closer and closer and closer...

Until their lips met.

It was a very passionate kiss. It's the kiss that they've missed. A kiss that they've been craving for years and now it's finally happening. Their mouths are moving perfectly, Vanessa's hands are squeezing Madelaine's cheeks while Madelaine's hands are wrapped around Vanessa's hips. Vanessa can taste the champagne that Madelaine drank and her tears started falling too.

Madelaine made the first move, pushing Vanessa through the wall while not breaking the kiss and her hands are exploring Vanessa's body. Vanessa's heartbeat went faster because of that. They were both crying this whole time because of joy and so much love. Vanessa pulled away from the kiss...

"Is this really okay?" Vanessa said while catching her breath.

"Yes babe" Madelaine said, smirking and catching her breath.

"So it's babe now huh?" Vanessa said and kissed Madelaine passionately and more intense. Vanessa removed the see through top of Madelaine without breaking the kiss. Their hands are just exploring the bodies of each other. Vanessa was pushing Madelaine to the bed, Madelaine shortly pulled out from the kiss to catch her breath but she felt something came out from her nose, she thought it was just snot because she cried earlier... Vanessa grabbed her face, looking worried and trying to wipe the blood that is coming out of her nose, she can see Vanessa talking but she couldn't hear anything and then everything just went blank...

She fainted, falling into Vanessa's arms.

MADELAINE'S POV.

I woke up to this familiar place with Vanessa sleeping while sitting on the floor beside me while holding my hand. I tried to sit down but I couldn't, until Vanessa woke up...