Six

*NEWS HEADLINE*

VANESSA MORGAN AND MICHAEL KOPECH CALLED IT QUITS AND CANCELLED THEIR ENGAGEMENT RIGHT BEFORE THEY START TO PREPARE FOR THEIR WEDDING!!

- -

"Are you okay?" Lili asked Madelaine.

Riverdale season 3 has ended and Lili and Camila are currently at Madelaine's house, having a little sleepover, just relaxing after a tiring and energy draining year of working and shooting. They decided to stay at Madelaine's place for a while. Cami is at the kitchen, preparing some snacks for their movie night, Antoinette is in her bedroom, sleeping soundly while Lili and Madelaine is in the living room just minding their own businesses.

"Why are you asking me that?" Madelaine asked Lili and she immediately took out her phone and gave it to Madelaine. It was the news headline about Vanessa. Madelaine doesn't know how to react with what she saw so she just gave Lili her phone back and continued scrolling through her own phone.

"Care to comment?" Lili said and touched Madelaine's leg.

"I don't have to give an opinion for that. It's her life and it's her choices. All I care about right now is my daughter, that's all" Madelaine said jokingly and looked at Lili smiling.

"Which is her daughter too" Lili smiled back and grabbed the remote to open the TV.

"Here you go ladies! I made a vegan salad for Madelaine and tuna salad for me and Lili and a bottle of champagne" Cami said putting the tray down.

"I'm not drinking alcohol already" Madelaine said and Cami sat beside her and leaned her face towards her ears.

"It's zero percent alcohol Mads. I got you" Cami whispered and winked at Madelaine.

They started watching their final episode on netflix, to observe and see how they performed and find ways on how to improve them. They were just watching and eating and drinking and then suddenly they heard someone knocking on the front door.

"Who's gonna get it?" Madelaine asked.

"I'll go" Lili said and stood up to open the door.

"Pizza delivery!" a delivery man said while holding two boxes of pizza.

"Wait hold on-" Lili said and looked at Madelaine.

"Madelaine, did you ordered pizza?" Lili shouted loud enough for them to hear.

"Huh? No" Madelaine shouted back. She stood up and went to Lili.

"Someone called us and gave this address as a delivery address ma'am" the delivery man took a paper in his backpack and gave it to Lili.

"He is right" Lili said while reading the paper. Madelaine was so confused about what is happening.

"How much is it?" Madelaine asked.

"It's already payed ma'am. All you have to do is to affix your signature at the receipt" the delivery man said handling the receipt and the pen to Madelaine. She affixed her signature and gave it back to the delivery man. He then gave the two boxes of pizza and left.

"Well that was weird" Madelaine said looking at Lili who is currently closing the door.

"I know" Lili said.

Madelaine went to the kitchen to prepare while Lili went straight to the living room and sat beside Cami.

"What was that all about?" Cami asked.

"Someone ordered two boxes of pizza and was delivered in this address, this place" Lili said.

"Oh maybe it was just some of Madelaine's fans or anything" Cami said and grabbed her plate of salad. Lili's phone rang so she took it out.

"I hope you enjoy those pizzas. I'm ready to set things straight now. I'm done with my step one. Watch me do the rest xoxo 💋"

"I think... I know who sent those pizzas" Lili said giving her phone to Cami and letting her read the text.

"So it was Van-" Cami said but interrupted by Madelaine.

"Here's the pizza guys. What are you two talking about? Can i join?" Madelaine said while putting down the boxes and sat down beside Cami.

"So who's gonna tell her now?" Cami asked Lili.

"Tell me what?" Madelaine asked.

"V-Vanessa sent those pizzas" Lili said and hearing that name made Madelaine froze and Cami rubbed her arms.

"Mads, she already knew" Cami said and Madelaine looked at her.

"Kn-knew about what? My sickness? My daughter?" Madelaine said, terrified.

"She already knew that Antoinette is her daughter" Cami said while rubbing Madelaine's arm.

"Wha- did you-" Madelaine said feeling shocked.

"No. We didn't tell her but she heard you before" Lili said and held Madelaine's hand.

"I- I don't know what to do now" Madelaine said and looked down.

"You don't have to do anything Mads. You can't run from the truth forever. I think it's about time to face all of this" Lili said and they both rested their head on Madelaine's shoulders and hugged her tight.

- -

It's Comi-con at Paris and the Riverdale cast are invited to go and meet their fans from different countries. They're just chilling at the backstage while waiting for their time. They're about to shoot an interview at a hall at Paris. Their fans are outside, shouting and cheering for them, holding banners and gifts for them. They still have an hour left before the interview starts so some of them are just at the food corner eating and making some coffee, some are on the couch, scrolling through their phones and Cami, Lili and Madelaine are in the makeup room, retouching their make ups. They were like that until someone knocked on the door.

The door of the makeup room opened, revealing Vanessa Morgan holding a bouquet of flower and immediately went to Madelaine. Lili and Cami was shocked about that sweet gesture.

"Mads, hey" Vanessa awkwardly said but Madelaine ignored her and just putting on some highlighter on her cheeks while looking at the mirror.

"Ehem... we are so hungry. Cami let's go and grab some food" Lili cleared her throat and dragged Camila out of the room leaving the two inside.

"I uh- I'd like to give this to you..." Vanessa said and gave the flowers to Madelaine.

"Why are you here Vanessa?" Madelaine said and put the flowers down.

"I came to apologize for everything Mads. I know all of this isn't enough but I will give my all for this. For you and for our daughter" Vanessa said.

"For me? I'm sorry but I already put you out of my life... And since you already know the truth about Antoinette, I will not take her away from you. It's your right anyway. Lili is right, It's time to face facts. I will let you see my daughter or take her out or whatsoever but don't expect that you and me will happen again" Madelaine said and it made Vanessa kneel in front of her and held both of her hands.

"Thank you, Mads. That means a lot to me" Vanessa said, her tears are falling down.

"Now, stand up and fix your smudged mascara before they notice it" Madelaine said. Vanessa stood up and looked at the mirror.

"Cease fire?" Vanessa said offering her hand to Madelaine.

Madelaine just looked at Vanessa for a second.

"Cease fire" Madelaine said and shakes Vanessa's hand.