Nine

VANESSA'S POV.

*knock knock knock*

I woke up with 3 little knocks on my door. I am currently at the 2nd floor guest room of Madelaine, she let me sleep here for one night but god I wish that I could stay here forever.

The door opened, revealing Toni who's having a hard time opening the door but still managed to do so. She ran towards me and jumped in my bed.

"Good mowning!!!!" she said, still jumping in my bed. I sat down and grabbed her to tickle her and she laughed so hard. She's so damn adorable!

"Haha- stooooopp hahahahaha- mommy!!" Toni's laughing but the last word that she said made me stop.

"You wanna call me mommy now huh?" I said while smirking and she nodded rapidly while smiling. She really makes my heart flutter. This kid is really special and I'm so lucky that I get to experience this, waking up in the morning, like this. Best feeling ever.

"Aww you are so cute!" I said and kissed her entire face and neck and she continued laughing.

"Stooopp, it's tickling me hahahahahaha!" she said and I stopped while catching her breath and I couldn't help it but kiss her entire face again and she laughed again.

"Ehermm" we stopped immediately the moment we heard someone cleared her throat. We both looked at the door and saw Madelaine wearing an apron and her hair were tied up just standing there, leaning on the side of the door while crossing her arms.

"Breakfast is served" Madelaine said and smirked. After that, she went downstairs. I kissed Toni's forehead before we go down.

We are heading to the dining table, Toni's holding my hand. We saw Madelaine preparing the table for us. I smirked at her and she immediately said...

"It's not for you. It's for our daughter" Madelaine said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh so it's OUR now?" I said and smirked.

"It's for Antoinette..." She said and I can see that she's really trying hard to hide her smile.

I can see that, Mads...

THIRD PERSON POV.

They're just eating breakfast like a one happy family. Madelaine is still distant to Vanessa but she still try her best to regain Madelaine's trust. After that, Vanessa went home to to her apartment to prepare herself for their final day off. They started prepping up to go out because they will be having a one-day vacation with other Riverdale casts at a private resort. They just want to spend time with their RVD Family and just relax before going to work.

Time skip: 5 hours later...

Camila, Lili, Madelaine and Toni, Kj, Vanessa, Charles, Cole and Casey just arrived at the resort and went to the lobby to check the reserved rooms.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we only have 3 rooms left. There are a lot of VIP's and artists right now and the other rooms are fully booked. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience ma'am" the girl in the front desk said to Cami who just asked about the rooms.

"Me, Charles and Casey in one room" Cami said.

"Cole, Me and KJ in one room" Lili said.

"Mads, Vanessa and Antoinette in one room" Cami said while smirking at Lili.

"Okay, are we settled?" Cami said with a big grin.

"Do we have a choice?" Madelaine said feeling irritated.

"Nope" Lili said.

"Okay let's go" KJ said and they all went to their rooms to settle down.

Meanwhile at room number 8, Madelaine was just unpacking their stuffs and putting it in the closet while Vanessa was just looking at the view at a big window. Toni is currently sleeping because she was tired of the travel.