Eleven

Vanessa Morgan 💋

Mads, I'll just go to my apartment
to grab some of my stuffs real quick.
I'll just see you on set. Love you x

Leaving so soon baby?
Stay safe. Love you 💋
Delivered

- -

After that conversation of Vanessa with Madelaine's mom, she just couldn't stop shaking because she's so terrified about her mom. She finished cooking and then grabbed her stuff and just went out of the house. She just texted Madelaine and went to her apartment to just chill out first before going on set. She couldn't even remember her lines on the script because she's having a mental block. She sat on her couch, just staring blankly at her window and just breathing heavily. After that, she called Camila and she immediately answered.

"Hey V, what's up? Where are you now? I'm on set already, are you with Madelaine? How is she by the way? Cami said on the other line.

"Cami, I have a problem" Vanessa said.

"You didn't even answer my questions but spill it sis. My ears are ready" Cami said.

"So I just met Madelaine's mother a while ago..." Vanessa said.

"What? What's the problem with that Vanessa? That's actually a great news!" Cami said with conviction and excitement.

"No... it's not. She doesn't want me to be anywhere near Madelaine or Toni. She's mad at me Cami. She just raised her eyebrow and walked out at me a while ago. What's my next move now? I can't tell this to Mads because I don't want her relationship with her mom be ruined because of me. I don't know what to do now" Vanessa said sounding so worried.

"Damn Morgan, you're in a deep trouble this time. But at least try to like show your sincerity to her mother? Show her some respect maybe? Make an impression that you're really serious about Mads and your daughter. I don't know. This is so complicated V, but you're still willing to pursue Mads right?" Camila said on the other line.

"Yes of course, I love both of them so much and I'm willing to risk everything just to protect her and be with her" Vanessa said.

"I already expected it to be difficult but not as difficult as this" Vanessa added.

"It is really complicated V, but I'm always here to help you. ALWAYS" Camila said.

"Thank you so much Cami for answering my call" Vanessa said.

"No worries V, anyways I have to go, We're about to shoot the first scene at pop's. Come here now!" Camila said.

"Alright, I'll be there in a bit. Bye" Vanessa said and dropped the call.

Vanessa grabbed her car keys together with her stuff and went on set. After parking her car, she immediately went to her trailer to just calm herself down again and getting ready to see Madelaine. She put down her stuff and was about to leave her trailer and check Madelaine's trailer if she already arrived there but someone called her.

"Ms. Morgan?"

Vanessa turned around to see who is it.

"Yes?" Vanessa said.

"Time to go to the wardrobe station and make up trailer Ma'am" it's just a staff.