Four

Italics = Flashback x

*snap snap*

"Hello? Guys? Are you not happy to see me?" Vanessa said while looking at Cami and Lili.

"Uh, he-hello Vanessa!" Cami said.

"It's- good to see you!" Lili said awkwardly.

"Come on guys. I know you're still mad at me and I apologize for that. Let me make it up to you okay?" Vanessa said and hugged both of them. They were like that for a minute and heard a little girl giggle. She looked down and saw a light skinned kid with brown curly hair and brown eyes. (See the attachment above)
Cami held Lili's hand tight and their heart beats suddenly stopped.

"Are you my mum's friend twoo?" the kid said and tilted her head. Vanessa giggled because of the kid's cuteness.

"And who's daughter is this?" Vanessa lightly pinched Antoinette's cheeks and looked at Cami and Lili.

"What's the matter? You guys look so pale" Vanessa said and the kid poked her legs signalling her to lift her up. Vanessa lifted her up and the kid held her cheek.

"Awww, you are so cute! I wanna take you home!" Vanessa said and kissed the kid's cheek and the kid giggled. She looked at Cami and Lili again, they both look so pale and couldn't speak because of what is happening.

"Wha- woah" KJ opened the door and saw what happened. He just chose to get out of the room and closed the door immediately.

"What is up with you guys today?" Vanessa said giggling while still holding Antoinette who is currently playing Vanessa's hair.

"We have the same hair!" the kid said and compared her hair to Vanessa. They are both brown and curly.

"We- uh" Cami said but interrupted by Lili.

"We're happy to see you" Lili added.

"Again, i'm so sorry for everything that i did" Vanessa said and Antoinette suddenly kissed her cheeks. Vanessa looked at the kid.

"Mum said, if you forgive someone, you should kiss her cheeks" Antoinette said with a big grin. Vanessa softly pinched the kid's cheek.

"So cute!! So who's your mom baby girl?" Vanessa asked. Antoinette was about to speak but the trailer door just opened and both of them looked at who that person was.

"Mommy!!" Antoinette said signalling Vanessa to bring her down.

Madelaine saw Vanessa holding her daughter and made her froze and her heartbeat stopped. She can't even move because of what she just saw. Same as Vanessa who just put the kid down and just staring at Madelaine. Camila and Lili had a mini heart attack and they don't know what to do. Antoinette ran to her mom and hugged her legs. Vanessa was just staring blankly at them...

- -

They're on the process of waiting for the baby to form on Madelaine's womb and they just had a small argument on set. Vanessa knocked on Madelaine's trailer door and opened it. She saw Madelaine sitting on her couch and drinking coffee while browsing her phone.

"Stop right there. I'm still mad at you" Madelaine said stopping Vanessa from coming in to her trailer but she ignored it and came in anyway.

"Babe, i'm sorry" Vanessa said kneeling down to Madelaine rubbing her legs. After a minute, Madelaine kissed the cheek of Vanessa and made her blush.

"Wha-" Vanessa said, feeling shocked.

"That's my way of forgiving someone. Kiss on the cheeks" Madelaine said. Vanessa sat beside Madelaine and immediately kissed her.