Buttons R cool. You should know that by now.

Cloudfall: I like buttons.
Firestar: NU WAY! BUTTONS!
Cloudfall: What's your favourite button?
Firestar: Buttons that make dunking booths... >:)
Tigerstar: *growls* I'm watching you Rusty, watching you all the way... *gets eaten by a unicorn*
Cloudfall: Leslie saves the day!
Leslie: I'm a dude, dude.
Cloudfall: And I'm a man, man! I know you ate Tigerstar, but that doesn't make you purple!
Leslie: I WANNA BE PURPLE!
Cloudfall: Geddouta here, unibutt, or I will give you an apple.
Leslie: I'm going, I'm going. Geez, what's wrong with her?
Firestar: OUT. NOW.
Leslie: O.O
Firestar: >:)
Cloudfall: Okay, where we're we? Ah, yes, I like lots of different buttons. But this is my favourite! *pushes button in front of Firestar* press it!
Firestar: *presses*
World: blows up.
Cloudfall: *in StarClan* And that, kits, is why you shouldn't press random buttons!

A/N I am now doing Waffle Awards! Today's Waffle award goes to... (drumroll)

'He will always watch over me!' It is by my bestie Rainbow_Starfish. She's new to Wattpad, so let's give her some support! Follow her, vote for her books and let her TASTE THE RAINBOW!

Go into my profile and pretend that button that says follow is going to blow up the world unless you give it one tap! Please follow, vote and comment for ultra waffles!

-Cloudy the waffle cat.
DUN DUN DUH!