Entering Spoonworld

in the gold Ferrari...
Spoonkit: *long peircing scream*
Other kits: *join in*
Fireblaze and Hollyblaze: *join in*
All: WE'RE FINALLY HERE!!!
Spoonkit: I CAN SEE THE GATES! I CAN SEE THE SPOON-O-COASTER! I CAN SEE THE THING WERE YOU HIT THE BUTTON WITH A SPOON TO RING THE BELL!
Phone: RING RING!
Spoonkit: hai. This is Spoonkit.
Roseflight: I'LL TEACH YOU TO PLAY THAT! YOU WIN GIANT PANDA TEDDIES!
Cloudfall: *in the background* Peppa Pig.... OINK OINK! Dang it, I lost signal.
Roseflight: SHUDDUP CLOUDEH, YOU ATE MY PURPLE.
Firestar: *in the background* How does that work?
Roseflight: Potatoes. *hangs up*
Spoonkit: 0.0
Failkit: Shinyyyyyyykit, why won't you let meeeeeeeeee drive?
Shinykit: Because I want to live. And see Spoonworld. With my own eyes, not on FaceTime on the iPaw when I am in the medicine den. Potaytaytoes.
Hyperkit: *jumping up and down* arewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyet?!?!?!
Hollyblaze: Translation?
Shinykit: Are we there yet 6x
Hyperkit: SpoonkitgavemeacookieandIeateditanditwasamazinglyyummyandIateitallandithadchocolatecookieandcreaminsideitanditwassodeliciousandapparentlyitismixedwithgiantspoonssoIateitbecauseSpoonkitsaidsobutShinykitsaidnottobecauseIwouldgoreallyhyperbutInevergohyperorrushmywordsdoI?
Fireblaze: Wow.
Shinykit: Don't even ask.....
Phone: RING RING! :D
Fireblaze: How does the phone smile?
Hollyblaze: It's a strange world we live in......
Cloudfall: *from the phone* That, my lovely Hyperkit, was an Oreo Cookie. I experienced my first Oreo exactly same way as you did.
Kits: Ooooooooo. New cookie. *each takes out a book and writes in stuff about Oreos.
Cloudfall: You remind me of you at your age.
A/N CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN..... 13 DAYS!
TWA goes to...

The Crystal Adventures by Cookie_Cat123! Have I already done that? Whatever! It deserves to be done twice because it's an amazing book and Cookie_Cat123 is also one of my real life BFFs!

Spahoonz.
-Cloudeh, the waffle cat.
DUN DUN DUH!

I always do that DUN DUN DUH bit, even though it doesn't really matter.