~ Chapter 8 ~

~Izuku's POV~

    Dinner with my mom and all might went.. great? It was really embarrassing, mom kept telling him how much of an all might fan I was as a kid.
    I'm still interested in all might, but not like I was as a kid, or even when I became a villain. I think of him as a father figure, as someone who I know and can trust, but also someone who won't be afraid to push me too hard because I might break. No, he knows my limit and pushes me to a reasonable amount.

    Dinner was also, not just embarrassing, but scary. I am a villain, remember? And I had dinner with the number one hero. I was so scared I was gonna say something I shouldn't know as a citizen, but could only know as a villain.
    All might is smart and is always looking for suspicious activity. If I made even one slip up, then I could've been caught.

    After dinner, it was pretty late, so when I got home Toga was asking so many questions.
    To this day I'm still thankful that Toga was the only one up at that time. I could've gotten punished, and getting punished means I have to do the chores. It's a nightmare.

    I told Toga about the dinner, and how weird it felt to be a villain right under the pro heroes' nose. She was cool about it and didn't overreact, which is weird for her. She always overreacts, and it's strange.
    Anyways, the day after that she kept quiet and didn't tell anyone about my dinner with my mom and all might.

    It's been 7 months and 14 days since my last day of school. All for one has been teaching me about the new quirks he gave me, I still haven't told anyone about me having more than one quirk, I just want to tell them at the right time.

    I've gotten quite good at using my quirks. With my invisibility quirk, I learned how to just make certain parts of the body invisible instead of my whole body. I also learned how to turn other objects invisible, like clothes for example, so I can be somewhat stealthy.

    My 2nd quirk is mimick, it makes it so I can make my body mimic the effect of another person's quirk.
    Like if somebody has the quirk to make people vomit, my quirk makes it so I could show an illusion of me puking. So this quirk is basically a realistic illusion quirk, but more advanced.
    I haven't really gotten to improve it at all because I can't really do anything to improve it.
    And you might think it's useless, but if someone with a mind control quirk comes along and uses it one me, as long as I know to activate my quirk first, they'll think they have me in their control, but in reality, I'm in control over myself.

    My 3rd quirk is glow. I don't think it's useful, but it's cute. I can make the tip of my fingers and toes glow, I can also make it whatever color I want. Not helpful, but cute.

    Finally my 4th quirk, copy. Basically self-explanatory. I can copy anybody's quirk and I can keep it for 48 hours. I also can hold more than one at the same time.

    On an unrelated note, I had a bad dream last night. I was on the roof again, and that time... I wasn't saved by all might. I fell and kept falling. It felt endless, I felt trap and yet... I still felt free. I had no worries, doubts, fears, and no questions. It was.. I'm not sure what it was. It didn't even feel like a nightmare, more of a dream.

    Toga-San and Dabi have also been weird lately, they're trying to find more about someone. Not sure who, but the 2 really want that person dead.

    I've talked to all might more, and he said that I'd be physically ready for him giving his quirk to me in a few weeks. That was 2 weeks ago, so I'm guessing I get it soon.

Journal entry 13, written by Izuku Midoria, the date is ##/##/##, Tuesday.

    "That was longer than my last entry. A lot longer." I mumbled before closing my journal and putting it in my desk drawer.
    Knock knock knock! "Izu! Come out already! You said you'd be down soon! That was 2 hours ago Izu!" Toga yelled while banging on my door.