(12)

Gabbie POV

(Y/N) almost got away to tell the boys, and the rest of us were shouting for our individual boyfriends, and we heard them asking where we were, when she got caught and hit on the head and fell down, presumably dead.

Daniel POV

When we couldn't find the girls anywhere, we stopped the show, explaining that our girlfriends had been kidnapped, and called the police. When they heard our story, they told us, that it had been happening for a while now.

Young ladies would be kidnapped, then found a month later, dead and severely raped on the side of a road.

I immediately wanted to find her, because it would probably bring back terrible memories from her past, so I said we had to find her and asked what we could do. A policewoman came forward that I recognized from the night we saved (Y/N), and she told us that when we saved her the first time, she was a sex slave and the dealing wasn't very undercover, and still she had been in that line of business for several years.

She explained that this mission was a very undercover mission, and that from what they could find, that it had been happening for years and have never been found out. There was little hope.

I went silent at the last bit, I hadn't even told her that I loved her. We headed home and I slept in (Y/N) bed, remembering the last time I had talked to her. I was going to tell her that I loved her, but it didn't feel like the right time. oh, how I wished I could have done it then.