(22)

Daniel POV

(Y/N) Fainted when she saw the + sign, saying she was pregnant.

I was surprised, but I would stand by what I said and I would stay with her

I grabbed her and it woke her up,  and when she realised why she had fainted, she burst into tears.

Your POV

I was pregnant, and Daniel would probably hate me, it wasn't even his.

It left me feeling helpless, and I wanted to die right there, in his arms, while our relationship wasn't scarred as it will be.

He pulled me into his chest as I cried and stroked my hair, saying "It's ok, we will be fine" "But you will leave me" I replied.

He pulled me away from his chest and looked me straight in the eye, and with a sad look on his face, said "You really think I would do that? After I said I wouldn't"

I was stunned, and said, "Well, you have a career in front of you, you will be tempted by so many better-looking girls, and you would give that all up for my, fat, ugly self and a child that isn't yours?"

"I would give it up for one of the strongest and bravest girls I know. One who will not kill a human being because it might make you look different, or make you less lovable. Because you and I will love this child with all our hearts, as well as each other. And I will treat this kid like my own, in fact, I won't know the difference between our children and this child. I love you, and not publicity nor prettier girls nor a baby will change that"

At that moment, I felt it was only us in the room, and not caring that the others were still in the room, gave him a very passionate kiss, which he accepted and kissed back.

When we pulled away, the boys were all looking at their girlfriends and as I turned my head, I found Zoe and Jonah kissing, and I cheered with everyone else, not knowing who we were cheering for.

Jack came and hugged me as Zach yelled "Why Don't We's first baby" and looked at Ava, whispering "not the only though" as we all laughed.