(18)

Me and Daniel got ready. We set up his phone and he announced on all his social's that he needed to tell them something important, and that he was going live in a few minutes.

Y-I have a feeling that they are going to kill me, and that I will get so much hate

D- It's fine, and if none of them loves you, I still do.

I blushed at the last words and he laughed saying that we should start soon. He started and said

D- hey guys, I have news to share

He turned to me and kissed me passionately. "Me and (Y/N), who you might know as a brilliant singer and great girlfriend, are together. She will also be opening for us along with Eben on our next tour, and I hope you guys will not send her hate. I love her, no matter what you guys will say about her, you can't change that"

The comments went wild, nice and bad. But, with Daniel by my side, I felt I could take them.

We finished the live and headed downstairs to find Christina and Gabbie had come over. Zoe was still staying at the Why Don't We house, and her and Jonah had gotten very close.

The girls came and hugged me and said "Finally offish gurl" "yeah, so, Zoe, when are you and Jonah going to make it offish?" I said, knowing how much they liked each other "Well, he needs to ask me first" she said, slightly blushing and turning around to look at Jonah, who was pretending to not hear the conversation, but he was blushing showing that he was listening

I went over to Corbyn, who hugged me and congratulated me, turning to Daniel, saying that he shouldn't hurt me. I laughed and thanked him, while turning to Jack and Zach, signalling for them to follow me.

I headed to my room and once they had got in, I closed the door and said "we need to set them up" "Who?" Zach asked, completely clueless "Jonah and Zoe of course," Jack said, knocking him on the head.

I laughed and we made a plan.