(20)

~time skip first concert~

Before I got onstage, My heart was beating so fast.

Daniel came up behind me and said "U okay" I nodded, knowing that if I said anything I would probably barf.

The boys went on stage first and called me to the stage.

And It felt like going into space. One foot after another, one step after another, until I was in the middle of the stage with a microphone.

And I started singing

I met you in the dark,

And you lit me up

You made me feel as though

I was enough

We danced the night away,

we drank to much.

I held your hair back when,

You were throwing up.

At this point I looked over to Daniel, who was beaming, and urging me to go on.

And then you smiled over your shoulder,

for a minute I was stone cold sober

I pulled you closer to my chest

and you asked me to stay over

I thought I already told you

I think that you should get some rest

At the chorus, I belted my heart out, knowing that I would finish there

I knew I loved you then, but you never know,

Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

I knew I needed you, but I never showed

I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

I ended and there was silence. Then the applause was enormous, and I started crying tears of joy.

Daniel came on stage and scooped me up in his arms. Everyone "Awwed" as the rest of the boys came on and gave me a hug.

"Thank you," I said to all of them when they took me off, and high-fived Eben as he started "What for?" Zach said, looking confused "For saving me that day, a year ago" They looked at me as I started to cry again but from sad tears.

That day, I thought that I would not be accepted by anyone, let alone by my favourite band. 

Though here I am. A year later and dating Daniel Seavey, and singing as their openers.

Daniel hugged me until Eben finished and they had to go on. He kissed me and said "Love you" while getting up onto the stage, thousands of girls screaming "Why Don't We"

That night, they performed all their new songs and finished with "Chills" while both me and Eben sang with them.

We had so much fun, especially when me and Eben stood there while the Why Don't We boys greeted their fans.

A few even followed my YT channel, which I did covers on, and asked to have a picture.

They were mostly supportive of Daniel and I's relationship, but a few girls gave me sneers and flirted with Daniel, which he would always reply with "Sorry, (Y/N) is my girlfriend. I'm not single" and I would smile at him.