(29)

(Daniel POV)

We all set out to do our part for the day

And it was time.

(Your POV)

Everyone was acting weird, even Zoe, who I had actually grown really close too, considering our similar pasts.

So, the girls took me and Tilly(Matilda) out of the house all the time, and they wouldn't let me see Daniel.

And the night before it all went weird, Zoe told me that Jonah wanted to talk with her that night.

I had actually become really close again with Jonah and Zach was still just like a little brother to me.

But even they wouldn't tell me, and the other boys were just straight out not listening.

It felt a bit weird, but other than that, us girls had a great time together out of the house.

2 days later

After 2 days of doing that, Jack suggested that we play Truth or Dare.

It didn't spark any memory until Jack said.

J-"Truth or dare Christina(she was here)"

C-"Dare"

J-"I dare you to make out with Corbyn"

This sounded familiar and I was certain this had happened when after Christina stopped

Co-"WOOOOOOO!!!!"

We laughed and I realised where I got the feeling of Deja-vu from, but just let it go.

I was already sitting on Daniel's lap, so Christina said

C-"Daniel, you have something to say to (Y/N)

I was confused, I mean we already had a child and we were dating, what could he have to say to me?

Daniel got up and asked me to come with him outside, where the entire backyard was decorated and lights were everywhere.

I gasped and with tears in my eyes said, "What is this for?"

Daniel looked deep into my eyes and I immediately drowned in his perfect blue eyes.

"(Y/N), I think I have loved you since I first met you, and I want to make a way to promise that I will always be with you. It seems you doubt sometimes how much I cherish and love you, but I don't know why. I am committed to you (Y/N), and our beautiful daughter, and I want to stay with you until I die, and maybe even after that."

He got down on one knee as I was trying to take in what he had just said

"(Y/N) I promise to love and care for you forever, will you give me the honor, of marrying me?"

He pulled out the most splendid, but simple ring.

I muttered "Yes" as I felt tears pouring down my face.

He looked relieved and put the ring on my finger, before, standing up and holding as I sobbed with happiness.

Everyone came out and congratulated us, bringing Matilda who had just woken up from her nap.

Daniel made eye contact with me and saw the deep love he had for me and our daughter, and I knew my (E/C) eyes were reflecting the same gaze.

A/N Hi guys, sorry this is bad, I love writing it though :)

This may be one of the last chapters as I have just lost interest in WDW. I still love em' it's just, I really like BTS now soooooo..... if you do too, I am thinking of doing a book about maybe Suga or RM, because, yeah.

Anyway, I will be finishing this book and the Zach Herron books the best I can, and this one is pretty much finished, but the Zach Herron one might be cut short, so if you wanted to read it, don't. It won't be very detailed or long.

Also, Namjoon is my bias, but Yoongi is my bias wrecker, and I love them all individually in their own special way :)

EDIT: I wrote this as I was just getting into BTS, so yes, before Namjoon was my bias and Yoongi my bias wrecker, but then I couldn't decide who I liked more so I am now a OT7, I don't have a bias.

Also I am a big fan of TXT and Ateez, and becoming a stay, so yeah