Not an update

Hello peoples who bother reading tis and kind of like this book.

As i explained in the previous chapter, I am a kpop fan.

To be honest, a huge multi fan, and I recommend you all listen to kpop and watch them more.

I was once someone who was absent minded to kpop and I to be honest was a little racist.

This does not mean I think people who have tried kpop out and not liked it are racist, but if you are just assuming its bad because its in a different language and culture, maybe.

Also, one thing that kpop as a whole has done for me, is make it easier for me to look in the mirror and appreciate who is looking back at me.

I have learnt to love myself more, and its such a good feeling.

Of course there are parts like my weight that i dont like, but i dont hate it any more.

I definately recommend it to anyone.

On this profile I have written some fanfics of bts, and am hoping for so many more groups.

I stan BTS, TXT,SHINee, Ateez, SKZ, SVT, GOT7 and am still adding honestly.

Also, Jonghyun is a king and I strive to have a beautiful voice like his was, I say a late RIP to a legend, you left this world to soon, and i'm sorry I only became a fan after it happened.

Sorry if i made anyone sad 😪

Jonghyun, you did well :)