(17)

~Time Skip week~

I woke up that morning, packed and ready to leave and just enjoying Daniel's arms around my waist. I turned around, as not to wake him up, and kissed his head.

I started wondering, how I got such an amazing boyfriend, and how much I loved him when he opened his eyes, got the same look I remembered from the night after the incident, and said "I love you"

As soon as he said it, he realised what he had said and tried to cover it up, and blushed and said "I didn't mean to say it, if its to soon, I meant I love..." I cut him off with a kiss, and said" I love you too"

He then gave me his goofy gap smile and kissed me again.

He looked in my eyes when we finished and asked "Will you come on tour with us, the manager said it will be a good idea, and you can perform in front of our fans"

Y-yes yes yes

D-(relieved) well, since we will be in public, we should announce to fans that we are dating

Y-really, do you think that they will like me?

D-they will love you, but not as much as I do

Kissing me again, until we were cut off by the boys kicking open the door and saying

Z-so is she coming with us

I immediately realised that I was still half-naked, with only a shirt and underpants on, I tried to cover myself and Daniel noticed, putting himself in the boy's views of me.

Y-YES!!!!! now can you guys get out so we can change and I will come down and thank you after that.

The boys finally realised what my clothing situation was and headed out, all slightly red.

Y-you too, go and get dressed and I will meet you downstairs

He pouted, but left me alone to get dressed

When I came down, I hugged them all and they called our manager so that I could thank him

When I came down, I hugged them all and they called our manager so that I could thank him. I was going on tour!!!!