(13)

Your POV

I woke up first realizing that I had a terrible headache, but then realizing I was naked and that every other girl in the room was as well. I heard someone say my name and run over to me.

It was Ava, when Gabbie and Christina came over, all naked, they explained that we were going to be held captive and raped until we became bad and they killed us.

I didn't expect that we would last for more than a month, because with my experience, I would almost be dead by then and would not have been sold to anyone else for at least a week.

I felt sad when I realized that Ava was probably a virgin, knowing Zach, and that she might not even last a week. I decided that I wouldn't let it happen, and maybe spare her virginity, I just needed a plan.

As I observed over the week, a girl would be taken for at least an hour, then come back with another stamp on their arm. It was soon my turn, and a girl we had hit it off with, called Zoe, told us that I should just listen to them.

I smiled at her weakly and said "I spent 2 years of my life in this line of business," looking at her surprised expression "and I know a few tricks." When I got back, I had stolen one of the stamps and told the girls about my sex slave life before I met the boys.

They were surprised and Ava having not been branded yet, asked if it hurt. It was a naïve question and I slightly laughed. I told her that I wouldn't let it happen, and that her virginity would be taken when she wanted to and by the person she wanted to give it too. I then told them my plan, and we got to work.

A/N another cliffhanger, sorry