╁II

╁Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren

"I had no idea that we had the best pilot in the Resistance on board," I say as I see that the man, or should I say Poe Dameron, is waking up. He looks at me and I ask, "Comfortable?" "Not really," he replies.

"I'm impressed. No one has been able to get out of you," I compliment him. "What you did to the map?" I now go directly to the point. "You might want to rethink your technique," he advices me.

I extend my arm and start to use the force to search his mind. He breathes out at first, then resist. I push him away by the force and continue to search his mind.

He deeply breathes in and out. "Where is it?" I ask. He looks at me and says, "The Resistance will not be intimidated by you." I pull him by the force and ask again, "Where is it?" He now shouts loudly in the pain.

I go out the interrogation room and tell General Hux, "It's in the droid. A BB unit." "Well, if it is in Jakku, we'll soon have it," he assures to me. "I'll leave it to you," I say to him.

I walk to Captain Phasma's division. I see her talking to another trooper. "Captain Phasma," I greet her and she looks at me. She says something to the trooper before it leaves.

"What is it Lord Ren?" she asks. "The trooper... the one who was with me. What is his code?" I ask and she rephrases, "Her code Sir, not his. She is a female. Her code is AV-3443."

A trooper comes in and says, "You are needed at the main bridge, Lord Ren. Someone is trying to escape, Sir." "Send me her bio data at my quarters," I instructs Phasma before going to the main bridge.

"General Hux, is it the Resistance pilot?" I guess. "Yes, and he had help. From one of our own," he informs me. "We are checking the registers now to identify which stormtrooper it was," he tells me as he walks away from me. "The one from the village," I say, "FN-2187."

"Sir, ventri canons are charged," one officer reports. "Fire," General Hux instructs. "General Hux, send troopers to thier next destination. I have something to discuss," I tell him and leave the main bridge.

I walk to my quarters and take off my mask. I comb my hair with my fingers before checking AV-3443's data.

"AV-3443..." I start off. "Birth name... Ava Dameron?" I say in shock. I look at the abduction record and see she was taken away from her brother. She must be Dameron's sister... They are both a skilled fighter. Maybe she has the force too?

I study her bio data as I walk to Captain Phasma's office. I ask immediately after going in to her office, "Is she Poe Dameron's sister?" "Yes, sir. She is the Resistance Pilot's little sister. They were supposed to be both on the trooper program but the brother managed to escape the troopers, Sir," she explains and I nod, taking in the answer. "Send her to my office at once," I say and leave her.

I walk to control room to check something. "Sir... we are unable to acquire the droid on Jakku," one officer informs me. "It escape, captured or stolen Corellian YT modeled freighter," he adds.

"The droid... stole a freighter?" I ask with wonder in my voice. "Not exactly Sir. It had help," he answers. "We have no confirmation but we believe it had help from FN-2187," he says. I ignite my saber and start to slash the wall multiple times.

I unignite my saber and ask, "Anything else?" "The two were accompanied by a girl," he adds which make me use the force to pull him closer and choke him.

"What girl?"