╁VII

╁Ava

╁Ava

I am now in Snoke's escape pod. I see the Millennium Falcon and say through the coms, "Chewie! It's me Ava! I need to get on your ship." "ROAAR! (You're alive!)," Chewie roars happily and I tell him, "Reunion later. I have to save the Rebels."

Chewie opens the door and I jump to it. Chewie embraces me and I hug him back. "Are we close now?" I ask and he roars a yes. I giggle and hug him back.
"Ava!" Rey runs to me and I hug her, "Rey!" "What happened to you?" she ask and I tell her, "Talk later. Help now. We need to help the Rebels."

The beacon lights and I look at Reys hand. "It's a signal," Rey says a happily. "Chewie follow the beacon," I instruct him. "If the beacons underneath, they got to be somewhere," Rey tells R2. "Keep scanning for life forms," I add.

"I see them. Chewie there!" Rey points at a cave that is blocked by rocks. We land down and me and Rey walk near it. "Lifting rocks," we say in unison. We extend out hand and focus on the rocks.

We open our eyes and see the rocks floating. We set it aside and the traitor hugs Rey. "Everybody get on the Falcon," I shouts which interrupts their moment. "Hug later. Escape now," I tell them as they give me a look.

I guide them to the Millennium Falcon. I stop at the entrance and feel something. Something peaceful. I look at General Leia and Rey. They felt it too... Luke is gone...

I continue help the others go in the Falcon. I feel a sense again. Suddenly, I see him... Kylo Ren...

"Ava..."

I ignore him and close the falcon door. I go to the co-pilot seat and shout, "Chewie now!" We begin our escape from the planet. After we are stably out the First Order's radar, I walk to the Rebels.

I look at Rey and she is talking with someone. Someone with a familiar voice. "Poe?" I say and the man looks at me. "Do I know you?" he asks and I smile to him, "I am shut up."

He smile grows and says, "Shut up! How are you?" "I'm fine," I tell him and I remember what Kylo told me.

"Do you have sister?" I ask. He looks at me with suspicion. "How do you know?" he wonders and I beg him, "Tell me her name." "Ava... Ava Dameron..." He immediately replies.

I smile brightly as tears flows down my face. Poe wipes my tears and asks, "Why are you crying?" "It's me. I'm little Ava," I finally tell him and he looks at me in shock. He embraces me and cries on my shoulder. "I thought I lost you forever," he cries and I remind him, "You can't lose this girl." He laughs and lets me go.

"Are you guys alright?" the old lady interrupts us. "Leia! I found her! I finally found Ava!" he tells the woman. "Correction. I found you," I correct him which gain some laughter.

"I am General Leia Organa," the lady introduced herself. I pull her to the window and tell her, "I'm sorry about your loss. Both of them." She grabs my hand and rubs it. "It's alright."

Rey walks to us and hugs us both. "Luke's loss is peaceful. We should not mourn. We must be happy," she tells us. I smile and hug her back.

"How's you and FN-2187?" I tease and see hits my arm which has a wound. "Ow!" I exclaim. "He has a name you know," she tells me.

I look at him and call, "FN!" He looks at me and cautiously approaches me. "Don't you dare break my friend's heart," I tell him and his eyes widens. Rey's too.

"What's your name?" I change the topic. "F-Finn," he replied stuttering. "I'm Ava," I offer him my hand. He shakes it immediately.

I suddenly see Leia holding something. "What is it?" I approach her. "Ben's lightsaber," she tells me. She gives it to me and I look at her with furry eyes.

"I want you to have it," she tells me and I shake my head. "I can't. This is valuable to you," I explain to her. She grabs my hand and puts the lightsaber at my hand, "It is also to you." I look at Leia and smile.

"I will get him back..."