╁VIII

╁Kylo Ren

╁Kylo Ren

I grab the Wayfinder and stare at it. Ava ignites her lightsaber. "Give it to me," she says through her gritted teeth. "The only way you'll go to Exegol is with me," I say as I crush the Wayfinder.

"NOO!!!" Ava shouts and start to attack at me. She slashes her lightsaber which I ducked. She slashes it again and I slide to the left.

I ignite my lightsaber and block her saber. I fall down and see that she follows me. We continue our duel outside.

Ava points her lightsaber and I blocked it. She does an x-twirl before slashing my cape. She uses it like a dagger and slash me again.

"Ava!" Finn shouts and Ava screams madly, "NOO!!!" She uses the force to push Rey and Finn away from the fight.

She faces me again. "I hate you!" she spats and starts to attack me rapidly. I try to keep up as at her anger. I block here and there.

She jumps to the other side and I follow. As I land, I point my saber at her. She keeps on screams as she hits my saber multiple times.

She stops my hit with the force and kicks my leg. I kneel down. She tries to hit me but I stop it using the force too. She shouts madly as I stand up.

I kick her knees and she shouts in pain. I was about to hit her but suddenly, I feel her... Mother...

The saber slips right out my hands as I feel my mother passing away. Ava suddenly grabs the lightsaber and stab my side. "Leia," she breathed out before I fall in pain.

I struggle to breathe before looking at her. Ava tears flows down her eyes. I use my hand to wipe her tears. "I've finally wipe them off your face," I tell her.

She looks at me and start to put her hand on top of my wound. It slowly patches up. I look at Ava and she smiles sadly then...

Leaves me alone...

I stand there on the edge and suddenly, I hear a familiar voice, "Hey kid." I slowly look at my back and see him. Han Solo.

"I miss you son," he tells me. "Your son is dead," I say to him and he denies, "No." He walks to me. "Kylo Ren is dead. My son is alive."

"You're just a memory," I say tearing up. "Your memory," he corrects. "Come home," he says and I tell him, "It's too late. She's gone." "Your mother's gone but what she stood for, what she fought for is not gone," he tells me.

"I don't know how to do it. I don't know if I have th strength to do it," I say to him. He caresses my face and say, "You do." I hold to my lightsaber.

"Dad," I say as I tear up. "I know," Han smirks. I throw the lightsaber into the ocean.

When I look back, he is gone...