╁III

╁Ava

╁Ava

"We got an intel with the First Order spy. It confirms the worst. Somehow Palpatine returned," Poe informs us which take me by shock.

"Wait. Do we believe this?" Rose asks. "It cannot be. The Emperor is dead," one creature says. "He has been planning a revenge. His followers has been building something for years. The largest fleet the galaxy has ever known. The cause of the Final Order. In sixteen hours, attack on free worlds begin. The Emperor's fleet has been hiding in the unknown regions. On the world called Exegol," Poe adds.

R2 beeps and C3-PO says, "Exegol does not appear on any map. Legend describes it as the forbidden world of the Sith."

I grab Rey's hand and run back to Luke's notes. "What is it Ava?" she asks and I grab the notebook. I run back with Rey in my hands.

"General, may we speak with you?" I interrupts them. We go to a private place and I immediately tell her, "I know how to get to Exegol." Rey looks at me in shock. "Tell me," she demands. "Luke search it. For a long time. He nearly found it," I tell her.

I grab the notebook and show her the notes. "To get there you need one of these. Sith Wayfinders. They lead to Exegol. We will go there and stop what is coming," I say to Leia.

"We need to finish what Luke started," I look at Rey, "Find Exegol. Kill the Emperor." "No," Leia says which confused me.

"We are going..."

"You where right before. We are going to pick up at Exegol. We are going to stop what is coming," I tell Poe. "We are going with you," he says as he walk in the Falcon.

"We need to go alone," Rey tells Finn. "Yeah, I know," he replies and I tell him, "It's too dangerous Finn." "We go together," he just says to me. I sigh in defeat.

I walk back at the base and take one last look. "Hey, we should get going," Poe kiss my forehead. "I love you Poe," I smile and he hugs me, "I love you too Ava."

We walk in the Falcon but Leia calls out, "Rey! Ava!" We walk to her and she gives us the lightsaber. Rey hugs Leia and goes in. "Bring him back... Please..." Leia pleeds and I smile to her. I embrace and say, "I will..."

"I will get him back..."

"Are you sure this it?" Poe asks. "Yes, this are the exact codes that Master Luke left behind," C3-PO assures him. We walk further and see a village.

"What is this?" Poe asks. "A festival of the ancestors. It's celebrated once every forty-two years," C3-PO answers his question. "Lucky we," Poe says in disappointment. "Lucky indeed. It is know for thier colorful kites and delectible sweetest." We all look at C3-PO. He looks at us then his back. Oh C3-PO!

We walk to the festival and I say, "It's so gorgeous." "Yeah. Gorgeously annoying," Poe says which make me pout. "There's always some First Order. Keep your heads down. Chewie!" I look at Chewie and laugh at his attempt to put his head down.

"Let's split up," Poe advices. I grab C3-PO and walk to the villagers. A creature approaches me and says something. "She said welcome to the festival," he translates. "She also said her name is Nembi Gima." She gives me a nice necklace. "That's a lovely name. My name is Ava. Ava Dameron," I introduce myself.

Suddenly, I get a familiar feeling. I stand up. I start to find him. I miss him. I need him. I look at my front and see him. "Palpatine wants you dead. Both of you dead," he tells me. "Serving another master?" I ask and he says, "No. I have other plans."

"I offered you my hand once. I wanted you to take it. Why didn't you?" he asks me. "New mask?" I change the topic. "Why didn't you?!" he raises his voice.

"Take off your mask," I tell him. He slowly takes it off and I see him. I see my Ky. "If I offer you my hand again, will you take it?" he asks in a calm tone. "We'll see..." I tell him. He then grab the necklace before the connection disappears.