╁X

╁Ava

╁Ava

We look at the place and it is filled with machineries. "What is this place?" Rey asks and I answer her, "I don't know."

We further and see the throne of the Sith. We look at the back and see an arena. What is this?

"Long have I waited..." I hear a menacing voice. I look back to the throne and see him... "Palpatine..."

"For my grandchild to come home," he continues. "I never wanted you dead. I wanted you here. Empress Palpatine."

"You will take the throne," he says to Rey as we back away from him. "It is your birth right to take the throne. It is in your blood to rule the dark side."

"We didn't come her to take the throne. We come her to kill the Sith," Rey says to him. "As Jedis?" he asks and she replies, "Yes."

"Your hatred, your anger. You want to kill me," he says. "That's what I want for you to kill me. And my spirit will pass on to you as all the Sith live on me. You will be Empress. We will be one."

We look back in the arena and see all the sith. "With your anger, you will kill me. You will also kill Ava and take the throne. Her powers will be to you too," he tells Rey as he looks at me. Rey faces me. "Rey, no. We are going to kill him. Together."

"I will never kill my friend!" Rey tells Palpatine. "Weak. Like your parents," he says and Rey defends, "They are strong."

"The only family you have is me," Palpatine points out. "Strike me and kill Ava." Rey looks at me again. "No, I won't kill Ava!"

Palpatine opens the top and we see our friends fighting the Final Order fleet. I struggle to breathe as I see them struggling for dear life.

"Since Rey is weak, Ava you will strike me and my spirit and all the Sith will be with you. You can save your friends now... Empress Ava," Palpatine says to me. I ignite my saber and Rey shouts, "No Ava!" I force push her away. "Yes, strike me with your anger," he says before closing his eyes.

I put the saber in my back. Ready to strike him. Suddenly, I see him... not Kylo... my Ben...

He nods his head and I let go of the lightsaber. It falls to his hand and the connection disappears.

"No!" Palpatine shouts. I force pull Rey to my side and ignite Ben's lightsaber. We start to defeat the Emperor's guards.

I force pull on guard and stab him in his heart. I slash the guard on my back and kick his stomach. I backflip and stab another guard.

Ben appears on the side and stab on guard. The three of face each other before doing a stance and facing Palpatine.

Palpatine raises his hand and we float. The lightsabers lose from our grip as he pull us near him. We start to suck our energy to him. But suddenly get interrupted because he is weak.

"The life force of your bond...a dyad in the Force. A power over life itself. Unseen for generations," he says before continue sucking our energy.

After he is done, I fall to the floor...

Unconscious...

I open my eyes and see Rey slowly waking up.

"Be with us..." I say.

"Be with us..." Rey tells.

"Be with us..."

"These are your final steps, Ava and Rey. Rise and take them..."

"Ava..."

"Rey..."

"Ava..."

"Bring back the balance, Ava and Rey, as I did..."

"In the light. Find the light, Ava and Rey..."

"You're not alone, Ava and Rey..."

"Alone, never have you been..."

"Every Jedi who ever lived, lives in you..."

"The Force surrounds you, Ava and Rey..."

"Let it guide you..."

"As it guided us..."

"Feel the Force flowing through you, Ava and Rey..."

"Let it lift you....

"Rise, Ava and Rey..."

"We stand behind you, Ava and Rey..."

"Ava and Rey..."

"Rise in the Force..."

"In the heart of a Jedi lies their strength..."

"Rise..."

"Rise..."

"Rey, the Force will be with you..Always..."

Me and Rey final stand up and look at Palpatine. "Let your deaths be the final word in the story of rebellion," he says to us. He strike us with the lightning. We use the force to grab the saber and deflect it.

"You are nothing. A scavenger girl is no match for the power in me. I am all the Sith!" Palpatine says.

"And we... are all the Jedi," I say as I grab the Ben's lightsaber and delfect it. Palpatine's body disintegrates, killing him.

I fall down and faint...