╁VI

╁Kylo Ren

╁Kylo Ren

The girl jolts awake and asks, "Where am I?" "You're my guest," I reply. "Where are the others?" she asks another question. "You mean the murderers, traitor and thieves, you called friends? You will be relieve to hear that I have no idea" I tell her.

"You still want to kill me," I say as I read her mind. "That happens when you are haunted by a creature in a mask," she answers.

I take off my mask and stand up. I place my helmet on the table before going near the girl. "Tell me about the droid," I ask her.

"He's BB unit with a cylinium driver and a thermal hyper scanner with-" I cut her off, "Scaring the navigation with a section chart." "We have the rest recovered in the archives of the empire but we need the last piece and somehow you convince the droid to show it to you. You... a scavenger," I tell her.

"You know I can take whatever I want," I inform her. I put my hand near her face and search her mind. "You're so lonely... So afraid to leave... One night, desperate to sleep... I imagine how- I see it. I see the island and Han Solo... you feel that he is the father you never had. He would have disappointed you," I tell her.

"Get out of my head," the girl tells me through her gritted teeth. "I know you seen the map. It's in there. And you will give it to me," I say a I walk away and extend my arm.

"I'm not giving you anything," she says and I tell her, "We'll see." We play tug of war with her mind in a minute ot two.

"You... you're afraid..." she tells me which makes me confused. "That's you will never be as strong as Darth Vader," she says which make me let her go.

"The scavenger resisted with you!" Snoke exclaims and I defend, "She is strong with the force. Untrained but strong." "And the droid?" Snoke asks.

"Ren believe that it is no longer valuable to us. That the girl is all we needed. As result the droid is must likely handed to the hands to the enemy. They may have the map already," Hux interrupts as he walk in the room.

"And the Resistance must be destroyed before they get to Skywalker," Snoke says determinedly. "We have thier location. We tracked thier colishen ship to the illinium system," Hux annouces. "Good and we will crush them one and for all. Prepare the weapon," Snoke instructs.

"Supreme Leader I can get the map from the girl. I just need your guidance," I tell Snoke.

"If what you said about this girl is true, bring... her... to... me..."

I walk to her interrogation room and see that the girl has escape. "No... No... NO!!!!" I scream as I begin to ignite my saber and slash the walls.

After a minute, a red trooper runs to me and say in a monotoned voice, "Hey. Hey Hey." She grabs my mask and make me look at her. She removes her mask and say in sweet voice, "Hey."

She slowly remove my mask and reveals her my mad face. She kisses my cheek and hugs me. "It's okay. We can get her," she whispers to me. I retract my lightsaber and hug her back.

After a minute, I let go and look at her black eyes. "We will get her," I say determinedly. "That's the spirit," she says. I put on my mask and so does she. We begin our search for that scavenger girl.

"Let's get that girl..."