Chapter Seventeen

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains violence and harsh language⚠️

*August 26th*
*Harry's POV*
*5 minutes earlier*

I sighed boredly, leaning further into the leather chair. Brian has been talking for a whole fucking hour about unimportant shit. I just wanted to get the hell out of here, even putting up with Arabelle is more entertaining than this.

My eyebrows furrowed as the light turned off abrubtly, causing the whole room to go pitch black.

"Bloody hell." I mumbled, reaching for my phone.

I turned the phone light on and exitied the room, fucking finally. I took long strides to the bar, expecting to see Arabelle with Luke, but once I got over there all I saw was a panicking Luke.

"Where's Arabelle?" I snapped, about to lose my temper.

"I don't know. She had to use the bathroom and a minute after she left the power went out." He shrugged, trying to act calm.

Rage filled my bloodstream as I opened my mouth to yell at him but was interrupted by a scream. In an instant I ran in the direction of the scream, the boys following close behind. Luke better fucking pray that's not her.

As we entered the hallway we saw two guys standing there, one of them dragging an unconscious Arabelle in his arms. I reached for my gun in my waistband, aiming it at the men.

"Kill them Harry. Kill them all." A voice chimed in my head.

I pointed my gun at the first guy that I saw and pulled the trigger. I watched as his body hit the floor, blood trickling out of his mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the other guy whip his gun out, quickly pointing at my head. I watched in anticipation as he pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. I smiled as a panicked look spread across his face, the fear for his life present in his eyes. I chuckled and shook my head as I cocked my gun, shooting him between the eyes.

"Dumbass." I scoffed, walking past their body's.

I looked up and realised the man was dragging Arabelle further away. The boys all lifted their guns, about to shoot.

"Don't." I barked, causing them to look at me with furrowed brows. "You'll fucking shoot her, she's no good to us if she's dead."

I ran down the hallway, right as the man went through an emergency exit door at the end. I cursed under my breath as I ran faster. Footsteps could be heard behind me as the boys struggled to keep up. I didn't wait for them as I sped up even more, pushing the door open as I got to the end of the hall.

I looked around the parking lot frantically, stopping once my eyes land on a black van. Two men were shoving Arabelle in the back, getting in behind her. I started running towards the vehicle as I shot at the men. The vehicle started moving as the men closed the back door. I stopped as tried shooting out the tires, but failed as the van sped off, out of sight.

"F.UCK" I yelled, pulling at the roots of my hair.

I look to the exit and saw the boys standing there. I stomped up to the exit, grabbing Luke by his shoulders and slamming him up against the wall. He looked unphased by my actions, but I could see the fear hidden deep in his eyes, making me feel slightly satisfied.

"I told you not to let her out of your sight." I growled, tightening my grip on his shirt.

"She had to use the bathroom." He shrugged, trying to act calm.

"I don't give a s.hit you should of gone with her!" I bellowed in his face, making him flince slightly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Louis.

"Harry stop. We're not going to find her any sooner if we keep standing here." His tone was serious, we both know what's on the line if she gets hurt.

I turned to Luke, giving him one more glare, before taking my hands off his jacket.

"Let's go find her then."

*Arabelle's POV*

I flinched as I tried to open my eyes, the pounding in my head making it hard to even think. It was like my eyes were glued shut, I couldn't get them to open no matter how hard I tried. I don't even remember going to sleep.

All I remember was being at the party as the power shut off. I ran into two men... I think?

I sighed silently as I tried to think. It was then that I released the surface I was laying on was moving, so I must be in a car. But who's?

I gasped as memories from earlier hit me like a freight train.

*Earlier on*

I felt my eyes widened as I realised this man was not Harry, nor was he one of the boys. Whosever hand was on my mouth felt greasy and grimey, making me cringe slightly as I felt his hand move on my skin.

I watched as one of the men behind me turned on a flash light, letting the man infront of me come into view. It was a dark haired man with a greasy compexion and crooked teeth. I gasped as I saw the gun he had pointed at my head.

I closed my eyes as I thought of what to do, not wanting to get kidnapped a second time. I let out a deep breath as I bit the mans hand, hard. He let go of me as he cried out, and I took that as my chance. I flung my head back, smiling in slight victory as I felt it hit his nose. I tore his arms off of me and ran, only to be grabbed by the man with the gun. I screamed as I saw his gun come down towards my head. Then everything went black.

*Present Time*

I finally forced my eyes open, seeing that I was in the back of some van with two other men. I sat up fast, crawling backwards until I hit the wall.

One of the men turned and gave me a bone chilling smirk.

"Hello darling."

________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this, I had difficulty writing it but I think I like it.

Please vote, comment, and share it helps alot.

Have a good day!