Chapter Fifty Four

*November 17th*
*Harrys POV*

I woke up to the sound of harsh banging coming from my front door. Grabbing the pillow from under my head I groaned as I desperately tried to drown out the noise. Both of my hands covered my ears, the pillow under them to add in extra layer.

"Go away!" I screamed groggily, my voice coming out hoarse from sleep.

The banging continued, making me throw my head back in frustration. Apparently whoever was at the door wasn't planning to leave anytime soon.

"For f.uck sakes." I mumbled in defeat.

I bent down and grabbed my jeans, rolling them up my long legs. I didn't bother putting on a shirt as I stepped out into the hallway. I buttoned up my jeans as I reached the door, the tremendously loud knocking making my head throb. I quickly unlocked the door and flung it open, glaring at the person on the other side. Liam stood there, giving me a sheepish look once he realized how pissed I was.

"Jesus, were you trying to wake up China or something." I snapped in annoyance.

I turned around and walked into my kitchen, leaving Liam in the doorway. I turned on the coffee maker as I heard the door shut, secretly hoping that he left. My prayers were unfortunately not answered as I heard boots approach the kitchen.

"Why are you here Payne?" I questioned.

"No good morning or at least a hello?" Liam scoffed in offense.

I turned around and glared at him as he sat down. He saw my hateful glare and quickly raised his hands in mock defense. I muttered cuss words as I made my coffee, not wanting to be up this early.

"We're having a meeting." Liam spoke from behind me, causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Like the gang?" I asked.

"No, it's a private meeting. Just you, me, Zayn and Louis." He clarified.

"Why the hell are we having a meeting?" I scoffed.

"Can you just get in the damn car so we can get this over with." Liam raised his voice slightly, starting to get annoyed.

"Alright, jeez. Don't get your panties in a d.amn twist." I muttered sarcastically.

Liam said nothing as I chugged down my coffee, the hot liquid burning my throat slightly. I slammed the empty cup on the table,not bothering to toss it in the sink. I walked into my bedroom, grabbing the first shirt I saw. I pulled it over my body and I walked towards the door, seeing Liam was already there. He watched me silently as I grabbed my shoes, pulling them on my feet.

I nodded at him to signal that I was ready and he nodded back. I followed him out the door and breathed deeply as the cool, fresh air grazed my face. We walked down the gravel driveway and hopped into his big, black truck.

"Where is this meeting anyway?" I spoke up from the passenger seat.

"An empty warehouse I guess. We don't want any unwanted visitors." He said with a shrug as he sped down the road.

I nodded tiredly and I ran my hands through my unruly hair, feeling the tangles in my fingers. I propped my elbow on the window and leaned my head on my hands. We drove in silence as I stared at all the scenery.

We got deeper and deeper into the woods until eventually a small warehouse came into sight. It looked pretty run down and you can tell no one has used it in years. There were a few cars outside, making me guess that we're the last ones here. Liam pulled into the driveway and into the small parking lot, finding a spot and parking the car. He turned off the engine and we stepped out, closing the doors behind us. We walked side by side into the warehouse, seeing that a round table was set up in the middle. Louis and Zayn were set around it, looking like they were waiting for us.

"Why isn't Niall here?" I questioned, realizing all the exclusive members were here except for him.

"Because this is about him." Zayn answered.

"What did he do this time?" Louis muttered sarcastically, knowing Niall always gets into trouble.

I pulled out a chair and sat down, resting my ankle on my leg as I leaned back. I set my hands on my knees, staring at the men around the table.

"Well.." Liam started, looking hesitant as he glanced over at Zayn.

"We think he lied about Arabelle being dead." Zayn finished bluntly, cutting straight to the chase.

I stared at them confused as I fiddled with my lip ring. I looked over to Louis to see he shared the same expression.

"Why the h.ell would he do that?" Louis exclaimed.

"Think about it." Zayn said, leaning onto the table. "He said he found her dead right? Then where's the body? How come he didn't just bring it to you guys or the boss when he said he found her?" He proposed, making me widen my eyes in realization.

"He's f.ucking hiding her." I muttered in anger.

"That's exactly what we were thinking." Liam agreed.

"Wait!" Louis raised his hand to silent us. "Why would he do that?"

"Probably because he knew that if he didn't hide her, she would just go by herself. We all know Ara and if she wants to do something than she's going to do it." Liam pointed out.

"Are we just going to sit here then? Why don't we go look!" I barked, not getting why we were just sitting here.

"We need a plan. We can't let Niall get killed or tortured because of this." Zayn answered.

"Let's just go at night, just us." Louis proposed, making everyone nod in agreements.

"We're not going to bring weapons right?" Liam said, not wanting to hurt our friend.

"I mean I don't see a need for it." Zayn declines, shrugging his shoulders.

They continued to talk but I couldn't pay attention. All I could focus on was the happiness and hope I felt knowing she might be alive. Knowing I might get to kiss her and hold her again. It's all I want.
___________________________
Awe cute.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please make sure to vote, comment and like. It helps a lot.

Have a wonderful day!