Chapter Fifty Two

*November 15th*
*Nialls POV*

I unlocked the door and quietly stepped into the house. I took off my shoes and set them next to the door, like I always do when I come home. There was clattering coming from the kitchen, making me furrow my brows at the loud noise. I hurriedly took off my coat, hanging it up and throwing my keys in the little bowl. I sped walked into the kitchen, the noise getting louder with each step I take. I turned the corner and instantly my eyes widened. Liquor bottles covered the table, some of them were already empty. Most of the caps were off of the them and one bottle was even sideways, spilling off the table and onto the floor.

"What the f.uck." I muttered under my breath, beginning to search for Arabelle.

The smell of vodka covered the whole house, stinging my nostrils as I stepped further into the living room. Arabelle was sitting on floor, hugging a bottle of tequila against her stomach. I forgot that I had this much alcohol laying around the house, I should really invest in a lock.

"Niall!" She slurred excitedly once she noticed my presence.

"What did you do Ara?" I sighed.

She just shrugged happily, hiccuping drunkenly. "Come join meeee." She sang.

I decided not to argue with the drunk girl on my floor and walked over to her. I sat down, making sure to keep a fair amount of distance between us. I looked over to see Arabelle already looking at me, swaying slightly due to her drunken state. Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were flushed, telling me that she was absolutely wasted right now. Her hair was slightly messy and her clothes were wrinkled.

"How much have you drank?" I questioned, referring to the insane amount of alcohol on the table.

"Uhhhhh." She slurred, trying to rack her intoxicated mind for an answer. "I don't know."

"Well how long have you been drinking for?" I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Three hours?" She answered, but it came out as a question.

"Why?" I asked.

Her eyes suddenly turned sad as she stared at the floor in front of her.

"I miss him." She shrugged.

My features softened as I felt some of my frustration melt away. I know this past month as been really hard on her. Now that their suffering over her 'death', it makes her feel so much worse.

I hear her crying at night a lot. She usually wakes me up with it but I don't mind. I know that she would be embarrassed if she knows that I heard her. I know that she feels so many emotions and she doesn't know how to deal with him. Before this she was living a normal life, then she gets thrown into this life. They tell her life changing information like it isn't important. Like it didn't flip her whole world upside down. I feel for her, I really do. That's exactly why I let her stay here, well that and she held a gun to my head.

"Hey." I softly said, grabbing her hand to try to comfort her in some way. "I'm sure he misses you too."

She smiled warmly at me and nodded. I watched as she unscrewed the top off the bottle. She brought it to her lips and began chugging it like it was water, making me widen my eyes. I carefully snatched the bottle from her, removing it from her hands. She looked at me in confusion as I put the cap back on the bottle.

"I think you've had enough." I told her, to which she shook her head.

"Well I think other wise." She slurred, her speech coming out choppy.

I don't even think she knew what she was doing at this point. Her eyes remained halfway shut, looking like she could pass out any second. Her breathing was fast paced, she was sweating lightly.

"You should go to bed." I suggested.

"No!" She whined, reaching for the bottle.

I reacted fast and moved it out of her grasp, right as she was about to grab it. I put it behind my back, forcing me to lean on my hands.

"Nialll! Give it back!" She whined like a toddler, even going as far as to make grabby hands at the bottle.

I shook my head and before I could even blink she pounced on me. I felt my back come into contact with the hard floor, causing me to groan she she clumsily fell on top of me. Her hands laid on my chest and she giggled, finding this funny.

"Why'd you do that?" I groaned, looking up at her.

She just shrugged clumsily and giggled again, causing me to sigh. I threw my head back in frustration, feeling my head come in contact with the carpet once more. I felt Arabelle shift slightly on top of me, making me furrow my eyebrows. I decided that she was just getting up and kept my eyes closed. I was exhausted from the long day that I had and I honestly don't feel like dealing with drunk people.

That was until a pair of soft lips met with my own, causing me to shoot my eyes open. I looked down to see Ara moving her lips drunkenly with my unmoving ones. I sat up and pushed her off, moving her so she was straddling my legs.

"Ara what the f.uck was that?!" I screamed, causing her to flinch at the volume of my voice.

"What?" She muttered confusingly, seeming like she had no idea what was happening.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Do you even remember what happened just now."

She tilted her head back in thought while I sighed.

"Nooo." She sang after a minute.

I decided not to argue with her as I pushed her off of me, causing her to sit on the ground. I stood up and brushed my self off. I reached down and grabbed her arm, lifting her up. She stumbled slightly as she stood on her feet, causing me to shoot my arms out to steady her.

"Where are we going?" She slurred as I guided her down the hallway.

"I'm putting you to bed." I answered shortly.

"Whyyyy." She whined.

I sighed as I sat her down on her bed. "Because you just did something that your going to regret. I'm making sure you don't do anything else that's stupid."

"Your no fun." She pouted, climbing further up the bed. I made sure she was situated then I walked to the door.

"Goodnight." I called out, getting a soft reply in return.

I pulled the door shut and sighed, not knowing what to do. I'm probably going to have to talk to her about this tomorrow, she most likely won't even remember what happened.

I'm in over my head.
_____________________________
Lol drunk Arabelle

I hope you guys like this one. Please vote, comment and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day!