Chapter Forty Nine

*November 12th*
*Nialls POV*

I raced down the road as I tried to calm down my racing thoughts. I keep replaying Harry's face as I told him that Arabelle was dead. Not to mention when Louis came back. His eyes were lit up at the knowledge that someone had information about his sister. He was so happy, so full of relief.

Until I told him that I found her dead.

His whole face dropped as his body became stiff. He begged me to tell him that it wasn't true, but I couldn't. Harry just put on brave face and pretended like he was fine, but I knew he wasn't.

But who would be after finding out the love of their life was dead?

I turned into my driveway and pulled into the garage. I stopped the car and turned off the engine. I sighed out of frustration as I rested my head on the steering wheel. I was exhausted, not just physically but mentally. Having to tell my Bestfriend's that a girl they care so deeply about was dead was absolutely draining. It the worst thing I've ever had to do, and that's saying a lot.

After about ten minutes of just sitting in my car, I decided to finally get out. I climbed out of the car, slamming the door shut. I tiredly walked up to my door, using the keys to unlock it. I stepped into the house, taking off my shoes  and setting them next to the door. I tossed my keys into the little bowl next to the door. I immediately walked towards the kitchen, opening up the fridge and grabbing a beer. I banged the tip off of the counter, successfully knocking the top off. I closed my eyes as the alcohol poured down my throat, that satisfying burn soothing me.

"Rough day?" A voice came from behind me, causing me to jump.

I turned around and sighed. "You have no idea."

She looked at me with sympathy. "You didn't have to do that you know."

I chuckled bitterly. "Yes I did Arabelle. If your going to stay here then I need to make sure no one comes snooping around."

Arabelle nodded as she looked down at the ground. "How did they take it?"

"Do you even care?!" I scoffed.

Her eyes snapped to me in anger, making me jump slightly. "Of course I care! I didn't agree to this stupid plan in the first place! Your the one who told me it was the only way. I'm just so angry at them right now, and don't think I'm not mad at you for the same reason. You just weren't obligated to tell me. They went around acting like they cared so much about me. But they wouldn't even tell me something so important." She snapped, her hands shaking slightly from anger.

"Ok I'm sorry." I apologized after realizing how much it affected her.

She sighed, calming herself down before shaking her head. "No. No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have freaked out on you. Especially since your letting me crash here."

"I understand." I softly spoke in understanding. "But why don't you just see them."

"I can't. Not yet, I need time." She shook her head.

I sighed, not agreeing with her but not wanting to argue. "Alright I'm not going to force you. Just don't wait too long. I'm going to bed, night."

I walked past her and into my bedroom, leaving her in the kitchen by herself. I closed my door behind me, pulling my shirt over my head. I took my pants off and turned the lights off. I climbed into my bed and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what I had to do just hours before.

I looked at Harry guiltily, watching as he cried out for Arabelle. Liam just had a distant look on his face, staring out into the open air. Harry's whole body shook as he cried, as I stood there, not knowing what to do or say. My heart dropped as Louis car pulled into the parking lot. I took a deep breath as I prepared my self for what was about to happen. He climbed out of the car with an excited look on his face.

"Hey! Did you find her?" Excitement laced his tone, only making me feel worse.

"I did." I started, pausing as the huge smile grew on his face.

He moved his head and looked around me. "What's going on here?"

"Louis, you might want to sit down." I moved to put my hand on his arm but he flinched away from my touch.

"No! Tell me what's going on god d.amn it!" He shouted anxiously.

"Loui-" I tried again, just to be interrupted.

"Niall if you don't tell me what's going on I'm going to break your f.ucking jaw." He snapped, his jaw clenching as he glared at me.

"She dead." I said bluntly, knowing that was the only way to get through to him.

He stared at me in disbelief. "Your kidding right?"

"I wish I was." I said solemnly.

Louis just stood there, blinking his eyes as if he couldn't digest my words. He dropped his head and sighed, his breath coming out shaking. I saw the a tear roll off his face and hit the ground. A sniffle came from him as his shoulders started shaking, telling me that he was sobbing.

"She's gone?" He asked, looking at me for confirmation.

"Yes." I whispered.

"My sisters gone?" He sobbed.

"Yes." My voice cracked.

His eyebrows furrowed as he nodded, tears escaping his eyes. My palms started to sweat with guilt as I saw my Bestfriend's start to break in front of my eyes. Harry continued to sob into the dirt, crying out for his first love. Louis kept muttering stuff about his dead sister, one that he didn't get to spend much time with. Liam still looked like he couldn't wrap his head around it. He was staring blankly ahead, like none of us were even there.

Their broken now, crying out for a girl who doesn't even want to see them. Their hearts are breaking while she's hiding away in my house. Too scared to even see them, never mind talking to them.

Everything's just fucked up.
____________________________
Yay a Niall POV

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please make sure to vote, comment and share. It really helps a lot.

Have a good day!