Chapter Forty One

*September 31st*
*Arabelles POV*

"I love you."  He whispered, looking me in my eyes.

I stared at him in disbelief, not believing my ears. He couldn't love me, we're not even together. How could he have even fallen in love with me? Is this just something he's saying so I'll sleep with him again? Or so I won't regret sleeping with him in the first place? Maybe it's just because I escaped and he wasn't with me for a while. Maybe he was so scared that I was in danger that the relief was so strong that it's making him feel like he loves me.

"What?" I breathed.  He can't love me. We haven't even done anything, well besides now.

"I said I love you Ara." He repeated.

"You can't." I exclaimed.

"And why the hell not?" He barked, his eyebrows coming together in confusion.

"We barely know each other!" I cried out. I pulled the sheets to my chest as I sat up. "Look you don't have to say that just because we slept together."

"Is that really what you think?!" He growled, sitting up as well. I tried to ignore how the blanket fell off, leaving his chest exposed.

"Yes! I should've known this would happen, Louis even said so." I climbed out of the bed, heading for the door.

Harry's hand wrapped around my wrist as he pulled me down to him. "Your gonna believe what Louis says? What does he know Ara? The only reason he helped you escape is because he knew that we felt something for each other. God are you that blind that you can't see that? He didn't want you free, he just wanted you free from me. Honestly, I can't believe you would trust anything that comes from his mouth." He fumed.

I pulled my wrist from his grip. "But I'm supposed to believe what comes out of your mouth?"

"Well I would think that if anyone knows how I feel than it's me." He defended, getting up to pull on his boxers. "Besides, if I just wanted you for s.ex I would've kicked you out right after. I've had no problem doing that with other girls. But if you would open up your eyes and think for yourself, you would realize that your still sitting here."

I looked down at my fingers as I realized that he had a point. I just don't know why Louis would care so much about me. Why would he care if me and Harry get together?

"Why would Louis lie?" I spoke up quietly, still looking down.

I heard Harry sigh as I refused to look up. "I can't tell you that sweetheart."

"Why not?" I snapped, looking at him.

"Because." He paused as he started walking towards me. "It's not the right time, and it's not my place."

"Since when do you care about stuff like that?" I questioned, not understanding his reasoning.

His hands came to cup my cheeks as we stared at each others eyes. "Since I started caring about you."

"You don't mean that." I whispered, though I wasn't sure about that anymore.

"Why can you just accept it?" He begged, his voice just as soft as mine.

"Because this wasn't supposed to happen!" I exclaimed.

My heart melted as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ears. "Who said?"

"I-... I.." I was running out of reasons. I honestly don't know why I can't just accept the fact that we have feelings for each other.

"Did that seem fake to you?" He pointed to the bed, he was talking about the intimate act we shared not even 10 minutes ago.

I looked deeply into his eyes, trying to find anything. Anything that tells me that he isn't telling the truth. But I couldn't find anything. Not one single lie or ounce of doubt was in those eyes.

"Do you really believe we weren't meant to happen?" I questioned quietly, wanting reassurance.

"Yes sweetheart. I do." He answered with no hesitation at all.

I chuckled in disbelief. "Louis and Liam will never talk to me again."

"This isn't about what they want. This is about us. I know what I want." He spoke, looking directly at me. "What do you want Ara?"

"I don't know." I whispered pathetically.

"Yes you do, your just too scared to say it." He pointed out the very true fact.

I fiddled with my fingers as I tried to gather my thoughts. What did I want? I know I feel something towards Harry, but I'd be worth giving up everything for? Liam and Louis would probably never forgive me. I don't want to live a life without Louis or Liam in it. But I can't even imagine a life with out Harry in it, especially after that. Would I still be a prisoner if I be with him? And what if I say no? Will he lock me up even more out of revenge. I know what I want, I'm just scared of the outcomes. This is the strongest I've ever felt about anyone. I just hate that the person I feel so strongly about is my kidnapper.

"Ara?" Harry whispered, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up into those emerald eyes, full of emotion. He looked so passionate and sure about this. "Ara. Please say something." He pleaded desperately.

My heart swelled with emotions as I looked at the man in front of me. I know I love him, so why is it so difficult for me to believe that he loves me to? Just because he's a kidnapper in a gang doesn't mean that he's incapable of love, right?

Why am I even trying to talk myself out of this. I know what I want, I've always known what I wanted. There was just too much complications for me to go after it. But there's nothing stopping me now, and there's no one here to judge me. It's just us.

"Us. I want us Harry."
___________________________
Yayyy I ship.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote, comment, and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day!