Chapter Fifty Seven

*November 19th*
*Arabelles POV*

"They know your here." Niall spoke frantically, his eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Who?" I asked, starting to panic.

"Harry and them, their going to come here tonight!" Niall answered, making my chest tighten.

"You told them?!" I exclaimed.

"What?!" Niall looked at me incredulously, like what I asked was the stupidest thing he's ever heard. "No! Why would i tell them?"

"Well then how would they know?" I asked, still accusing him slightly.

"I don't know. But the point is is that they do. We can't let them find you here." Niall said as he walked out of the room, me following him right after.

I followed him into his bedroom, growing confused as he pulled a suitcase out from under the bed. He had a panicked look on his face as he brushed past me, walking into my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked, making him pause as he turned towards me.

"You need to pack all of your clothes." He demanded, ignoring my question.

I decided not to argue with him as I stepped further into the room. He left as I started throwing all of my clothes into the suitcase, not caring whether it was neat or not. Niall was beginning to scare me with how frantic he is. I just hope he has a plan, cause I sure don't.

I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my few belongings that I had. I went back into the room to see Niall sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I walked past him and stuffed my things into the suitcase, zipping it up soon after. I looked around to see the room completely empty, all of my stuff stripped from the dressers and shelf's.

"Ok. Can you please tell me what the plan is?" I asked, sitting on the bed next to me.

Niall sighed as he nodded, turning towards me. "We need to get you away from here. It's not that I don't want them to find you, you know that I just want this to be over. If they find you here, I'm done. They'll throw me somewhere and torture me, probably to death. Now I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to die. I still have things that I haven't done, things that I don't want to die without doing. So, here's what's going to happen." He reached behind him and pulled out something, handing it to me.

I looked down and saw a wad of cash in my hand, along with my passport. I looked up at him in confusion.

"How did you get this?" I asked, referring to my passport.

"That's not important. Now, your going to take my car, preferably before they get here. Your going to rush to the airport and book the nearest flight Ohio." He said sternly.

"Why Ohio?" I interrupted, causing him to sigh.

"Ara." He warned, making me apologize. "When you get there don't book a hotel, they'll find you immediately if you do that. Instead go to this address." He handed me a piece of paper and I tucked it in my pocket. "They'll be a girl named Sarah there, tell her that Niall sent you."

I nodded as I tried to rememberer everything he said to me. We both stood up as I grabbed my suitcase.

"You need to hurry. They'll be here soon." Niall rushed out as I hurried to pull my coat on.

Niall opened the front door for me, handing me his car keys. I took them and rolled my suitcase out the door. He pushed me, trying to get me out of the house but I stopped him. I quickly pulled him into a hug, causing him to freeze slightly before he hugged me back.

"Thank you for everything." I whispered.

I felt him nod against my shoulder as we pulled apart.

"Alright you need to go. Be safe."  He said, successfully pushing me out the door.

I nodded as I ran to his car, pulling my suitcase behind me. I unlocked the door and quickly threw the suitcase in the backseat. I hopped into the car, turning the key in the ignition with my shaky hands. The car roared to life as I backed out of the driveway. It was already dark out so I turned on the headlights. I sped down the highway, desperately trying to get to the airport. I slammed on my brakes as I saw a car down the road. They were pretty far as they turned onto the road.

I cursed under my breath as I recognized Liams truck. I frantically looked around me, looking for a way to get out of here before they see me. I look to my left and see a dirt road, making me smile in relief as I pulled into it. There was a little spot where the trees blocked the roads view, and I quickly parked there and turned of the car.

It was intensely quiet as I waited, the sound of my anxious panting filling the small space of the car. I could hear the truck as it got closer and closer, making me hold my breath as I could see the head lights through the trees. I waited anxiously as they got to where I was. I released the breath I was holding as they sped past the dirt road I turned down.

I decided to wait a minute, giving me a chance to catch my breath. I leaned my head against the steering wheel as I tried to calm myself down. I'm honestly getting tired of running, of living in paranoia that they might find me. I'm only doing this to protect Niall, I don't want him to die on my behalf.

A few minutes passed by as I caught my breath, finally ready to keep going. I turned the car on and pulled forward, getting back on the dark highway. I drove in silence for a few moments, everything going the way I planned for.

I adjusted my mirror and froze as I realized a truck in the distance.

Liams truck.

I cursed under my breath as I sped up, hoping they don't know that it's me. I only hope that they didn't do anything to Niall.

I turned a corner sharply, jolting forward as I went over the road. I screamed in fear as the car headed towards the forest. I desperately slammed on the breaks, trying to steer the car away. I looked up and a final cry left my mouth as I saw a tree right in front of the car.

I heard a loud crunch and soon everything went black.
____________________________
Oh shii.

Sorry this chapter is a little late. I hope you guys like it though. Please make sure to vote, comment, and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day