THAT one night

————————— 🔞🔞🔞 —————————
THIS IS NOT FOR PPL WITH WEAK HEART AND INNOCENT MIND!! ESPECIALLY, FOR BABY READERS (17 BELOW). I DONT WANT TO CORRUPT YOUR PURE MINDS PLS
————————— ⚠️⚠️⚠️ —————————

AMBER POV

"I'm bisexual." Napakunot naman ang noo ko. Now, I have no idea what he's trying to say.

"Yeah?" I awkwardly said or rather asked.

"I'd like to BUY you a drink....then get sexual." I sighed. Now I know where this conversation is taking us.

"Yeah right, I knew it, you're flirting with me." I don't know if it's the alcohol who's doing it or what, but I smirked playfully at him.

"Sorry for being so obvious. Please, tell your breasts to stop staring at me." He bit his lower lip, sexually, while shamelessly staring at my chest.

"How about, tell your pants it's rude to point?" I replied, also giving him the dirty looks that I know he wants.

"So, your plan is to be a butterfly all night?" When another pick up line came in, I seductively sip on my whiskey and look at him with my hooded eyes.

"What do you mean?" I played dumb.

"You know, pretty to see but hard to catch." Liking this game would be an understatement to describe what my thoughts are right now.

"Stop flirting with me." His offer is tempting. I need to play a little hard to get even though I just want to strangle him right here and right now.

I stood up, getting ready to blue ball him. We'll see how far you can go, Mr. Pick-up line.

"Have you been fishing before?" He also stood up, picking up his glass of whiskey.

"Why?" I asked him. I admit, I'm enjoying his company.

"Because I think we should hook up." He whispered in my ears that sends millions of butterflies in my stomach and chills on my spine.

I knew that is the last blow that I needed to finally snap and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Be careful, you don't know what sinkhole you're falling right now, handsome." I whispered before nibbling his earlobe that causes him to moan slightly.

3RD PERSON POV

"The only hole that I want to be in is your's, baby." Calvin whispered back and carefully wrap his arms around Amber's tiny waist.

"I think you need to stop blabbering right now and just take me somewhere dark and isolated." Without second thought, Calvin is already dragging Amber into one of the VIP room of the club.

Once they entered the room, Calvin push Amber on the wall and pin her.

"Harder." Amber whispered, wanting to feel Calvin's warm body against her.

"You have a strength kink, I see." Calvin whispered back, pleased to hear Amber initiate those things.

"Dumbas* uhhh.." Amber hissed that turned into a moan when Calvin suddenly press his growing erection harder unto Amber's belly.