Part 7

Roli was shocked and opened her eyes...

Roli saw Siddhant very close wrapping his hands around her...

Roli: How dare you.. leave me...

Siddhant: Look.. I am also not interested to help you ok... you might have fell on the road again now.. Come with me...

Siddhant didn't hear her denial and hold her shoulder and lift her to stand straight...

When he tried to move further.. Roli was holding her leg...

Roli: Ooch...

Siddhant: you got sprain in that leg it seems as the vehicle was above your legs...

Roli nod her head as acceptance 

The tears which was scrolling on her cheeks showed she is in pain...

Siddhant: Come.. Lets go to hospital... Get into the car...

Roli: No.. I wont come with you anywhere...

Siddhant: Dont think about our give and take of yesterday.. that we will handle when you become alright.. Now you are not well.. lets see to it...

Siddhant opened the car door and let her get into it...

Roli too got no other option now as she was not even able to walk...

SIddhant went near friends...

Siddhant: I will take her to hospital.. Park her vehicle too in the parking area and go to college...

Friends: Ok Siddhant.. 

Siddhant get into the car and started driving towards the near by hospital...

After reaching the hospital he helped her to get down from the car holding her shoulder...

He took her inside the hospital...

SIddhant: Nurse... She fell down and injured... Please attend her...

Nurse took her to the room and started treating her scratches...

She also called the doctor and she prescribed medicine and gave the prescription to Siddhant to bring medicine for putting the injection...

Siddhant went to the medicals which was inside the compound itself and returned with the medicine...