Part 28

RoSid reached Roli's house in the car...

Roli: Lets meet tomorrow in the class... Siddhant you are dropping me till door. 

Siddhant: yes we will meet in the class... Why not... Am i not in need to meet my inlaws!!!

RoSid got down from the car...

Meena recognised her being he dropped her once when she got injured...

Meena: Welcome... Come in...

RoSid entered into the house...

Siddhant sat in the sofa...

Jamanlal & Meena were wondering why Roli is coming with him...

What is happening...

Siddhant: I know you both are tensed why i am coming with her... But nothing to worry... I will come with my family to ask her hands this weekend... Yes... I wish to marry Roli...

Jamanlal: Oh ok... we were actually worried as Roli was getting late returning from college...

Siddhant: Yes i know.. that is the reason i came to drop her... Actually i told my wish today only to Roli.. that is why she got delayed.. Nothing else.. I am from Bharatwaj Family and we are having our own company... i am studying on her college where she is working... 

Jamanlal: You are student then!!! Then you should be younger to her..

Siddhant: No... its not that.. actually this is my 3rd PG... Now my father is taking care of biz.. So i am going to college doing various post graduations.. So i am elder to her...

Jamanlal: Oh ok!!! So whats your plan after marriage... 

Siddhant: Of course... i will start going to our company and wont remain as student... i do understand your concern...

Jamanlal & Meena smiled... While Roli was wondering about his straight forward reply...

Siddhant: Well... I will come with my family and we will discuss further in detail.. Bye for now... 

He got up and looked at Roli...

Siddhant: Bye Roli... 

Roli: Bye...

Siddhant waved bye to all and rushed towards his car...