Part 13

Roli & Siddhant were standing in front of the management...

Yes all effect of giving their name together for the cultural...

Roli & Siddhant looked at each other...

Principal: I cant believe this.. how you both decided to dance together...

Siddhant: Sir.. what is wrong in it...

Principal: What is wrong in it??? Remember she is not student to dance...

Siddhant: So what sir.. there is no written rule that teacher should not perform in cultural.. Even if written anywhere.. we can make this as exception...

Principal: But Siddhant... Normally Teacher wont perform in the cultural.. hope you know it as being student in multiple colleges...

Siddhant: Yes i know sir.. but why... what is the reason behind.. 

Principal: Means???

Siddhant: Normally Teacher will be little aged that too professor... So they hesitate to participate.. Moreover they feel unsecured what if they perform bad in front of their students...

Principal: So...

Siddhant: Sir.. Roli is young girl... She is classical dancer too.. She wont feel hesitation as she might have performed in so many stages already.. 

Principal: Even in that case.. if she is performing alone then it is somewhat acceptable.. why with you...

Siddhant: Why Sir.. what is the problem in it.. If she can perform individual then what is going to happen in performing with me...

Principal: Siddhant you are her student.. All will pass comments...

Siddhant: Sir.. we are not KG kids.. We are grown... If we are passing comments for performance then it only shows the childishness.. Are we going to bother for that...

Principal: Whatever you say.. it wont look good teacher performing with student Siddhant...

Siddhant: Sir.. why it wont look good.. you can judge whether it is looking good or bad only after we perform right.. Now itself how can you judge it Sir...

Principal: Dont talk silly... I dont want to secure any bad name...

Siddhant: Sir.. We are classical dancers and in that way we are going to perform together... I dont feel any mistake in it.. we are not going to make any intimate steps which will give odd feeling to all and pass comments and you secure any bad name... Its art and i wish you give chance and respect the art... Believe us.. we wont let you down...

Principal: Ok.. All the best..

Siddhant went out of Principal room with a smile while Roli followed him and came out..

Roli: Siddhant.. why all these... why are you adamant to perform together...

Siddhant: Yes i am adamant... I wont decide without thinking into it.. but once decided i wont get back in my decision... When can we practice... 

Roli: Siddhant.. But that adamant should not be to this level.. Arguing with Principal too... What if he mistake us.. You are aware right this is my career and i am working here... You dont have any problem.. you will finish your graduation and go from here...

Siddhant: Are you feeling unsecured by this... You think you will face problem in your career because of this... i think you wont be free in college timing.. can we practice after college hours...

Roli: Not unsecured.. This is not the only college of course... I am make my career anywhere... Are you sure to perform together...

Siddhant: When you are confident on your career.. then why are you worried... Is it blunder to perform in cultural that they take you out of the college itself... Nothing like that will happen... Come to that last room for practice after college hours...

Roli: I am not worried.. Ok.. lets face it.. Are we going to practice in the college itself...

Siddhant: Thats the right decision.. Lets face it... But it took very long time for your brain to take that decision... Yes we are practising in the college... i will be waiting for you...

Roli: you wont leave any chance to hit me right.. I dont have brain.. Its too much... I will be coming...

Siddhant: When i said you dont have brain.. I said it is taking more time to blink... Lets rock together...

Siddhant rushed out from there towards his class...