Part 26

Roli & Siddhant looked at each other...

Siddhant was wondering how to push out his adamant nature and start the conversation...

Roli was wondering what if she start any conversation which he may mistake again and get angry...

They were just looking at each other...

Still Siddhant cant see Roli dull and with tears like this...

That too Siddhant becoming the reason is not at all acceptable...

He decided to relax his adamant nature and initiate the conversation...

Of course he already relaxed his nature to some extent and then only he came in search of her...

He called her and opened his car door also for her...

Then after doing this much.. what is the use of seeing ego now between them to just initiate the conversation for which he bring her very long way to this park...

Yes he decided to initiate... But what... how... 

So many queries which was not usual for Siddhant...

Siddhant looked at her and found her hands kept in middle of them in the bench...

He forward his hand slowly towards her hand...

He hold her hand keeping his hand above her hand...

He slowly intertwin his hand with her...

Siddhant & Roli looked at each other...

Siddhant eyes called her in love...

Roli with tears moved towards him and lean on his shoulders...

She started crying on his shoulders...

On first place he want her tears to get stopped which he cant bear even any more minute...

What can be done.. 

He thought for a while and came to some decision...

Yes... After all he is her Siddhant... and wont he know about her...

How they used to fight and compete with each other in conversation...

How she used to jump to quarrel.. But now in tears... 

No... Not any more...

Siddhant adjusted his throat..

Siddhant: So.. how is classes going on without me the sincere student... How are you???

Roli felt the words pulled her nature back...  Roli looked at Siddhant...

Siddhant wipe her tears...

Roli: Of course going very fine... That too without you... the sincere student... How is your health now???

Siddhant: I knew it.,  You are away from my tension giving questions... You know how i was more than me...

He asked her looking into her eyes...

Roli: Exactly... There was no one who gives tension in the class... Classes went fantastic... Who was the reason behind... who went to hug rain & sickness...

Siddhant: I am really happy that classes went fantastic... The exams in the coming month right... What can i do when you didn't allow me to hug you.. Only rain & sickness allowed me to do so...