Part 24

Sujatha rushed towards Siddhant after Roli left the house with tears...

Siddhant just showed some movements on his body...

Sujatha: Siddhant.. Siddhant... are you ok...

Siddhant slowly opened his eyes...

Siddhant: mom...

Sujatha: Siddhant... how are you feeling now...

Siddhant: Hmm... i felt like someone talking here.. did you talk???

Sujatha: I didn't talk.. it was your Roli...

SIddhant: Roli... She came here???

Sujatha: Then what... what you thought we dont know if yout dont tell us... Dont worrry.. we are not going to object... we accepted her as our daughter in law...

Siddhant: What mom... did you tell her anything...

Sujatha: We... what we got to tell... it was you who was telling her name even in fever...

Siddhant: What...

Sujatha: Yes Siddhant.. that is why we called her to meet you.. Its good you got your conscious after she meet you... So much affection on her...

Siddhant: Nothing mom... nothing between us...

Sujatha: Oh!!! nothing.. that is why you are telling her name in unconscious and she is running with tears without able to see you like this...

Siddhant:What?? Roli cried...

Sujatha: Yes.. she was unable to see you like this and she rushed out with tears...

Siddhant: But nothing like you all are thinking between us...

Nirmala who just entered hearing this...

Nirmala: Siddhant... Seeing you who was telling her names even in the state you were... And seeing Roli eyes tension hearing about your illness and how she broke when seeing you like this can very well tell us what is between you both... You are afraid we dont agree right... nothing like that... we like her and we accepted her as our daughter in law.. So dont worry...

SIddhant: Mataji.. you too naa...

Sujatha: Siddhant.. you are still not well.. Now take rest...we will talk about this later...

Sujatha & Nirmala went out of the room leaving Siddhant alone to take rest...

Siddhant was thinking... I was telling her name in fever!!!

She came here to see me...

She cried for me...

What all this???

When she accused me like that then what is the need to come and see me...

What bother her let anything happen to me...

He closed his eyes while Roli came on front of his closed eyes and smiled...

Roli you came here to see me...

You cried...

What does this mean???

If i am nothing to you.. if you feel i just wanted to touch you with performance & rehearse as reason...

Then why you came here...

Roli am i nothing to you...

Siddhant was surrounded by so many thoughts...