Part 14

Siddhant was waiting for Roli in the last room which was vacant...

He selected a nice classical song based on Lord Krishna & Radha...

When he was playing the song on his mobile.. Roli entered into the room...

Roli's one of favorite song it was...

It was based on how Radha long for Krishna...

Siddhant: So you finished all your boring classes... Is this song Ok???

Roli: Yes as you finished all your boring classes... Yes this is my favorite song...

Siddhant: I feel pity on you.. atleast i can cut the class if it is too boring.. But you know what you cant do that too... Is it your favorite song.. its my favorite too..

Roli: No need to feel pity.. Teaching is my passion and only enjoy it... You are classical dancer too... i came to know when you told to Principal...

Siddhant: You teach well.. I can see you are passionate to it.. I too was not knowing you are classical dancer and when you told yesterday.. i came to know... 

Roli: Thank you.. that you listen to that level in my class that you were able to understand my teaching as passionate one... Did you ever danced for this song???

Siddhant: I always listen to the class when i am present there.. If not i wont pretend and just go out without any other thought... Yes i did danced for this song once... But did both part of Radha & Krishna myself...

Roli: I know that.. Also  remember you quit from my class too once... Its surprising.. I too did once myself both parts...

Siddhant: Dont remind me about that class.. i dont want to remember that... Yes its surprising.. Then lets dance first individual with both parts and then separate our steps and syncronise it...

Roli: Sorry to remind you... i too dont want to remember that day... Yes we will do that... who will dance first...

Siddhant: Why you dont want to remember that day... You will dance first...

Roli: I saw angry Siddhant that day.. I have never seen you so chilli hot ever.. thats why... Why cant you dance first...

Siddhant: I am sorry... Did you got so much hurt!!!  I wish you dance first.. wont you...

Roli: Its ok.. no need for sorry...  you didn't hurt me.. i can see your concern on those words... i will...

Roli look her position to dance in the middle of the room...

Siddhant played the song...

Roli finished dancing...

Siddhant clasp his hands...

Siddhant: Fantastic performance.. 

Roli: Thank you...

Siddhant took his position now... 

The song was played and he danced for the same song...

Roli: Wow.. Brilliant performance.. I never know guys can perform classical dance so well...

She clapped raising her eyebrows in surprise...

Siddhant smiled...

Siddhant: Your performance was not less in its level... Shall we decide the steps to dance together now...

Roli: Still i doubt whether i can match your level... yes.. lets decide...the steps...

They discussed and finalised the dancing steps... 

Yes.. They decided the steps based on various known poses of Radha krishna with classical dancing depicting the longing Radha who dream about Krishna... then she is in search of him.. then they see each other while crossing on the way.. then Krishna hold her hand and surprise her.. then they dance together...

Roli & Siddhant were excited to get the performance decided to their satisfactory level...